Chapter 10: Memories Worth Fighting For Pt. 2

3rd Person's POV

Shippo was confused. Then he laughed, figuring the guys were pulling his leg. "Come on guys, knock it off." Shippo said.

"Knock what off?" Ayuma asked.

Shippo stopped laughing. They were serious. 'Oh no, their memories have been taken!' he thought. 'What am I going to do?'

"Um, Mister," Kayuma squeaked. "Do you know us?"

"Yes I do," Shippo said. "I'm Shippo."

"Shippo?" Mochigo asked.

"Yes Mochigo." Shippo answered.

"Is that my name?" Mochigo asked.

"Do you know my name?" Izayoi asked.

"What about mine?" Ayuma asked.

"And mine?" Kayuma asked.

"Okay, okay," Shippo said. "I'll explain everything."

Shippo began the long, and somewhat detailed, explanation of who the teens were, what had happened, and who he was. The teens looked at him with questioning looks. "How come we don't remember who are?" Izayoi asked.

"I bet Naraku has something to do with this," Shippo growled. He got up from his spot on the ground and started walking away. He looked over his shoulder at the teens and saw them just sitting there on the ground. "Come on guys, we need to go?"

"Go where?" Mochigo asked.

"To find Naraku," Shippo told him. "And get your memories back."

Meanwhile, in a location not far away, Naraku and the dark priestess watched Shippo lead the teens towards their location. The priestess growled. "That pesky fox is getting on my last nerves," the priestess spat. "I shall have to take his memories too."

"That will not be necessary my dear," Naraku told her. "Let them come. I want to see the pure look of terror on their faces when they come here and try to challenge you."

"And what do I receive out of this Naraku?" the priestess questioned.

"You my dear, get to kill them yourself."

The priestess chuckled. "Naraku you are truly evil. And I love it."

As the group made their way to the location, Naraku disappeared and left the priestess to plot her next move.

****************************

"So we're going after this Naraku guy because he took our parents?" Iziyaoi asked.

Shippo nodded. "I have no idea what he plans to do with them but whatever it is, it can't be good." he said.

They finally reached the spot where Shippo was sure that he had last felt Naraku. It was an abandoned castle. "Naraku definitely has to be here," Shippo said. "Okay, do you guys know how to fight?"

The teens shook their heads. "I thought so." Shippo sighed.

Suddenly, an evil laugh of a woman filled the air. Shippo and the others searched around until they saw the dark priestess from the balcony. She smirked at the group and Shippo was the only one that got in a defensive position.

"So you've arrived," the dark priestess insinuated. "However, you won't be here for long."

"Kilala, don't let the others get involved." Shippo instructed.

The giant cat demon nodded and stood in front of the confused teens.

Shippo then did a "copy cat" attack in order for multiple versions of himself to be all over the place. "Take this!" the Shippos shouted. "Fox Fire!"

The attack directly hit the priestess. The real Shippo smirked with satisfaction. However, when the dust settled, the priestess remained unharmed. That's when Shippo found himself unable to move. The priestess smirked. "Too bad my dear little fox," the priestess spoke. "You fell right into my trap."

That's when the priestess had a demon snake come out from the hut and wrapped Shippo in a tight squeeze. "Shippo!" the teens yelled.

Shippo tried to break free but he couldn't move at all. Izayoi looked around, trying to find something that would save Shippo. That's when she spotted a bow and some arrows. She wasn't sure if she knew what she was doing, but Izayoi knew that she couldn't just let her friend die. She pulled the arrow back and aimed for the snake's head. When she released, it soured through the air and hit the snake demon, causing it to disintegrate and drop Shippo.

Suddenly, memories started flowing back into Izayoi. She remembered who she was; a half-demon, daughter of Kagome and Inuyasha, two of the greatest warriors in the Feudal Era. Izayoi then unsheathed her sword. "Okay, it's time for you to pay." Izayoi said as she went to Shippo's side.

The dark priestess laughed. "What can you possible do against me?" she asked evilly. Suddenly, a sacred arrow came out of nowhere and pinned the priestess to the wall. Everyone turned to see a mysterious person in white had fired the arrow. The person then disappeared into the shadows before questions could be asked.

Izayoi then turned her attention back to the dark priestess. "Wind Scar!" Izayoi shouted as she hit the dark priestess, causing her to be destroyed. In the process, the orb containing the other memories was destoryed. The memories flew out from the orb and went towards the others, causing them to remember everything.

"What happened?" Mochigo asked.

"Where are we?" Ayuma asked.

"It's a long story guys," Shippo said. "And I'll explain later."

Izayoi looked at where the person that used the sacred arrow was at. That has to be a priestess or something. Izayoi thought. But if that's true, then who is she?

What do you guys think? Sorry for the delay in updating! Please comment and vote on the story.