Not So Innocent

Character Info:

Name: Shiori Tachibana

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Rank: Jounin

Appearance: Mid thigh length blood red hair, some is pulled into a bun, bangs hand over eyes mostly her right eye. Shorter than Naruto, small frame, curvy for her age. Deep purple eyes.

Looks: black v-neck shirt, the sleeves stop at the elbow and it ends a few inches above her pierced belly button. dark blue skirt that ends at mid thigh with black spandex shorts underneath. Black gloves that end at her wrist, black three inch heeled ninja boots that go to her knees. Around her neck she wears two necklaces, one of the Tachibana clan ( a paw carved into the Uzumaki clan crest.) and the Uzumaki crest.

Bio: The Tachibana clan was very close to the Uzumaki clan. Shiori's parents died on a mission to the Hidden Rain village. And with the rest of the clan already gone, Shiori was the last one. At the age of 5 she was found by Jiraiya and Tsunade. Almost in an instant they saved their old friends, and students child. She's been with the Legendary Sannin ever since.

Tachibana clan curse: The Tachibana clan has always had a curse. Every 100 years or so it would show in the form of a child. When Shiori was born it became evident she was the new carrier of the curse. Though she has mastered it and can control the curse, she still wears gloves as a precaution. (will be more explained later)

Kekkai Genkai: Shusen.

Shusen: Allows user to create a pentagram up to 2 miles large. A fuchia pentagram also appears in the users eyes. Though it is powerful the Shusen also destroys the body after each use.

Weapons: kunai, shuriken, senbon, katana strapped to her back.

Chakra natures: Water, lightning, air.