Eplogue~ 5 years later~

Shiori's pov.

Today is the day! What day? Naruto is finally becoming Hokage! I'm so excited! A lot has happened and he has finally convinced dad to help me convince mom to resign so that he can take over. And boy was it hard!

Its been 5 years. Five years since everything started settling down. After Naruto brought me back to the village, dad went out for information on the akatsuki. Well come to find out, after my little... um... freak out? Yeah, freak out. Well after my freak out, dad found Madara dead. Yeah, I know I couldn't believe it either. And not only that, he found that Madara wasn't Madara, he was actually the long presumed dead Obito Uchiha. And that's not all either. Apparently after Obito died, the akatsuki fell to shambles.

We all assume that the members decided to ditch and do their own thing. Weird. I know. So that was good news! And not only that! Naruto finally dragged Sasuke's sorry ass back to the village!

Crazy! But it happened and he's been with us for almost four years now. Mom allowed it on the condition that his magekyo sharingan was sealed and he did it begrudgingly... And I was right about the curse marks affects. Sasuke and I had a reeeeeeeally long talk about it. It wad actually another of Orochimaru's tricks to lure me to his spooky lair. Huh.

..... Snake-pedo.... >_<

"Mama! Mama!" I turned, snapping out of my thought to turn my attention to my almost six year old son.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I asked, picking him up and propping him on my hip.

"Mama, guess what I can do!" Minato grinned, opening the palm of his hand to reveal a snowflake. Yup. He inherited my curse. But he's controlling it a lot better than I ever could. I still have trouble, but Naruto is always right there with me, every step of the way.

"That's amazing, baby! Why don't we go see if daddy's ready, and show him?" Minato nodded furiously. He may be a mamas boy but he loves proving he's as strong as his papa. He's even aspiring to become the 7th Hokage.

I hefted Minato higher on my hip and smiled as we made our way into the master bedroom where Naruto seemed to be having trouble putting on the Hokage robes.

"Need some help?" I asked, setting Minato down to sit on the bed. Naruto grinned and turned to me. "Let me." I straightened the tie, and the sash, and as soon as I did that everything else fell into place. "There." Naruto lifted my chin and pecked my lips, effectively making little feet run from the room with a chorus of 'eeews'. I giggled like a school girl and felt my face heat up.

"Works every time." Naruto grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist. "To days gonna be a good day. After the ceremony, I have the rest of the day and night off." Naruto's grin turned into a look of pure desire and love. "Didn't you have a special request?"

My face burned with my blush, remembering exactly what he was talking about. "I don't remember having a special request." I looked away. Warm lips pressed against my ear as words were whispered, effectively turning me red and antsy.

"Come on, were going to be late." I slipped from Naruto's arms and took hold of his hand as he placed the Hokage cap on.

"Uncle Sasuke! Uncle Sasuke!" Yup. Sasuke became an uncle. And I have to admit, he looks pretty damn adorable with kids.

"Hey." Sasuke knee led down, giving each child a hug just as Naruto and I rounded the corner into the living room. "Shiori." He stood, giving me a peck on the cheek. "Dobe, if you don't hurry you'll be late to your own ceremony." Sasuke teased.

"Teme! I'm going!" Naruto glared at Sasuke. Ah.. good times..

"Shiori, I've got these two, why don't you go on ahead with Naruto?" I smiled at Sasuke, giving him a hug. He's become a great big brother and uncle to me and the kids.

"Alright." I smiled, Naruto grabbed my hands and started pulling me from the house to the Hokage building.

"I can't believe it." Naruto smiled, eyes locked on the village from our home. "Its finally happening."

"Believe it." I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to stiffle a giggle.

"You know what comes after this right?" Naruto's face had a devious look and I frowned. "We'll finish this discussion later." Naruto's eyes gleamed with mischief. Oh kami, what am I going to do about this man....

*******

After the ceremony, Naruto was congratulated by everyone, and absolutely refused to let me leave his side. Mom and dad are watching the twins while we talked to our friends. Kiba was staring at Naruto with a skeptical eye.

"So when's the wedding?" Kiba suddenly asked. The entire group shut up pretty quick. All eyes were on Naruto and I.

"As soon as possible." Naruto wrapped both arms around my waist, pulling me in front of him.

"Of course there's so much to set up. We found the perfect place." I added. "I was also wondering.. Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Ino? Would you girls be my bridesmaids?" The girls eyes widened and they started squealing yes's. "Kisa claims flower girl and Minato wants to be the ring bearer. We also need a man for each bridesmaid to take her down the aisle. Neji, Kiba, Lee, and Choji? Would you do the honor?"

Each smiled and nodded. They were always so cooperative with me. Even Neji who is known to have a stick up his ass. He's turned into one of my good friends.

"Sasuke can take his place as your best man." I added.

"That's great. We should have the wedding as soon as possible. Maybe.. two weeks?" I nodded. "You girls can go dress shopping and I'll get everything set up."

"Great! And we will help set up!" Lee grinned. "It will be a pleasure to be of assistance in your wedding, Miss Shiori!" Lee flashed me a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much, Lee!" I smiled.

"So its decided. In two weeks, the wedding will be held."