Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~

For those of you who don't like 'that' type of thing then please skip over to the end of the chapter. But for those of you who do... you know who you are ;) the beginning of this chapter is for you.

*********

Naruto kept carrying me through the house to the bedroom which was scattered with rose petals everywhere and vanilla scented candles. Setting me down, we both stared at the room.

"Girls.." We laughed. Naruto placed both hands on my hips and turned me to face him.

"I love you, Shiori." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you to, Naruto." He slowly kissed my lips.

"I really love this dress, but its in the way." I smiled and reached behind me, unzipping the dress. Slipping my arms from the sleeves I teasingly held it against me so it wouldn't fall.

"I couldn't agree more." I let the fabric drop, revealing my new bra and panties set. Naruto's eyes roamed my body and it was at that time I decided to undress him. I flung his jacket off his shoulders to the floor and unbuttoned his shirt. He removed his shoes and belt, while I kept his tie on and trailed my fingers down his toned stomach to his pants.

"Don't be a tease now." He whispered huskily in my ear. I just bit my lip and lowered myself to my knees in front of him, unbuttoning the waistband of his pants and pulling them down his legs. Letting my hands skim up his legs, I pressed one hand against his growing arousal.

Naruto groaned, as I cupped him over his tight boxers, palming him gently. Slipping my hands beneath the waistband of his boxers, I pulled them down, freeing his hard erection from its confines.

"Go sit on the bed." I ordered. Naruto stepped away from his clothes and obeyed, spreading his legs a bit so I could sit between them. He looked so sexy wearing just his orange tie.

Kneeling between his legs again, I brought one hand up and wrapped my fingers around his shaft, stroking it gently, and letting my thumb slide over the moist tip. Naruto let out a groan and fisted his hands in the sheets.

Pumping him a few more times, my tongue darted out and flitted over his tip, before I engulfed the entire head inside my mouth.

"Tsh.. damn it..." Naruto ground out, one of his hands coming to the back of my head as I sucked him. "Shiori.." I hummed around his large member as I lowered my head taking more of him into my mouth. "No..more.." I pumped the base as I started bobbing my head, taking him deeper that the last time and swirling my tongue around the tip. "That's enough." And just like every time, I'm tossed onto my back on the bed with him rolling off my under garments.

He never let's me have any fun.

"Now.." He takes off his tie and uses it to bind my hands. "Its time for my little wife to enjoy." He tied the end to the head board, not allowing me to move as he kissed down my neck to my breasts where he licked and sucked a pert nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily.

I tugged and tugged at the tie but I couldn't move. He tied it to tight. And he knew it. His tongue drew circles down my stomach, coming to a stop as he dipped inside my belly button and played with my piercing. I lifted my head, watching and feeling as he thrust his tongue inside my belly button once more before continuing down.