A Year and a Half later.. Home

Shiori's pov.

"Its been two and a half years.."

"Yeah." I smiled as my Naruto ran up the side of a building and settled on the tower roof.

"HELLLOOO KONOHA! " He yelled, his arms open wide. I bounced up the building and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest.

"Its so good to be home.." I laughed, Naruto's arms winding around my waist, as he captured my lips in a kiss.

"Hey!" I broke the kiss and turned my head to the familiar voice.

"Niisan!" I gaped and left Naruto there as I glomped Kakashi. "I missed you!" I squeezed the life out of him.

"Alright alright!" Kakashi yelled, gently pushing me off of him, and examining how much I've grown. He whistled. I've gotten about a head taller than I used to be, and really filled out if you catch my drift.

I'm now wearing a dark purple tank top that ends above my belly button, that has two spaghetti straps that tie behind my neck and shows only a little cleavage, my skirt had changed into just below knee length black spandex capris. Easy to move around in, and black knee high boots as always, with a two inch heel. I also started wearing black finger less gloves. And instead of my hair being in a half bun, its in a full pony tail, and my bangs are now chin length, and framing my face.

"Ewww.. No perving on your sister!" I squealed as Naruto joined me on the roof where Kakashi sat.

"I was not!" Niisan retorted, a slight blush very evident on his cheeks. "Its good to see you." He smiled beneath his mask.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei I've got something for you." Naruto dramatically pulled out dads new series. Make out Tactics. Niisan stared wide.. eye... at the book before opening it, super slowly to savor the moment.

"Thought you'd like it." Naruto grinned and stood from his kneeling position, wrapping both arms around my waist from behind. We've been together fro almost 3 years now. He can't keep his hands off me. But the most we've done is very heated make out sessions.

"Thanks.." Kakashi said, already lost in his book.

"Come on Naru~ I want to hurry home.." I let an innocence in my voice that always seemed to turn him on, as well as Kurama.

"Alright. Let's go, love." Naruto smirked, obviously remembering Kurama's promise. Yes a promise. For the past year we've been waiting to mate until we got home... to make it more.. special I suppose. That and Kurama loves me and will do anything for me. So he gave me the time to prepare.

He swiftly picked me up, successfully eliciting a squeal from me, as he carried me bridal style, down the side of the building and through the village.

"I don't know how long hell wait anymore.." Naruto purred quietly in my ear. My face heated up. "He only promised until we got to the village. Then all the deals were off." I let out a small giggle.

"All reigns are off once we step through the door." I smiled. Naruto nodded before stopping and raising an eyebrow.

"Sakura?" I turned my head to see the pinkette, who also turned in surprise.

"Naruto?" She gasped. "Who's that? Where's Miss Shiori?"

I smirked. "What are you talking about? Naru~ Who's Shiori?" I asked, lacing innocence in my voice. Naruto blinked down at me, obviously surprised that Sakura couldn't recognize me at all.

"Sakura... you don't recognize her?" Naruto laughed.

"Huh?" Sakura stared blankly between me and Naruto.

"What's up pinky?" I flashed my famous peace sign, as Naruto gently lowered my feet to the ground. 

"S-Shiori?!" She gaped. Mom smirked, walking up to our little group. "Y-You look so.."

I smiled. "Hi mom."

"Look at you so grown up!" Mom grinned.

"Hey what about me!" Turning to Naruto, Sakura tried doing a innocent, yet sexy pose. Naruto blinked. I did my own version of her pose, my left arm around my waist, and my right hand by my mouth, my right index finger pointing directly at my pout. "Naruto don't I seem more.. womanly.."

"Naruto.. Don't I seem more womanly.." I let fake tears come to my eyes, as I adjusted my arm around my waist. My blondes eyes travel ed down my body, with a hungry gaze.

"Nah Sakura you haven't changed at all!" He announced, eyes still looking me over as my pout turned to a smirk.

"Huh?!" Sakura looked over to me, still in the same position but I was smirking instead of a pout. "Wow.." She breathed. "Your like.. gorgeous!"

"Thanks!" I gave a closed eye smile. "Now! Naruto and I have things to do! Let's go!" I grabbed Naruto's hand and rugged him away only to be stopped by mom.

"Hold on." I groaned.

"Damn it." I stopped, glancing back over my shoulder. "Please hurry. I have other things to take care of." Like raping my Naru~… I thought with a mental laugh.

"So its been decided since Naruto is still technically Genin team 7 will still be together. Your first assignment-" I cut her off.

"I want at least one night before we start missions or anything like that." I sort of snapped. Mom looked between me and Naruto confused before looking down at our intertwined fingers, a knowing smile adorning her lips.

"Fine. Tomorrow at 2 meet at training ground 2." I nodded and dragged Naruto to his place, ignoring every ones protests.

"Some ones eager." He chuckled lowly in my ear, slowly reaching around me, and unlocking the door before pushing inside.

"Can't help it.." I breathed as I entered the small house, only to have the door slammed shut and Naruto pushing me against the wall roughly. But it was a big turn on.

"Mm.." He agreed pressing his lips to mine in a heated kiss. And I knew it wasn't going to stop there. And oh kami I didn't want it to.

Ayame: Ooo. ... So the Mateing scene is coming next. Please make sure you have a box of tissues close by just in case * grabs tissues* let's do this!

Naruto: ;) I'm ready!

Shiori: Oh kami-sama! *blushes*

Ayame: Anyway if you don't like "that" kind of stuff then please skip the next chapter since it will be solely dedicated to... *giggles maniacly and blushes* But please by all means read on it you do like it. This is your warning.

Naruto: Ayame does not own me or Naruto characters or Tomoe. Kurama and I own Shiori. Comment Vote and Eat Ramen! *Throws Shiori over shoulder* We shall return *walks out random door*

Ayame: *sweat drops*