Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!

Shiori's pov. 

I glared at the floor as I was ushered into a hideout. Of course I... tried... to watch where we were going so that I could tell Kurama but these dumb fruity tooties blindfolded me!!! Stupid fruit loops.. 

"Were here." Kisame knocked on a door. Hearing a deep, 'come in', he opened said door and Itachi pushed me inside. I menatlly groaned, seeing Pain again. Yes, again. He did come one time to retrieve me when I was like.... 10? Yeah I had beaten Hidan's ass and apparently he wanted to see how powerful I was. 

"Leader-sama, this is Shiori Tachibana." Itachi announced. I noticed some movement in the corner, barely emough for the eye to see, but I caught it. A swishing sound, then I scarcely spotted an orange mask. I squinted my eyes, but Itachi obscured my view as he stepped forward. 

"Yes, Shiori.. Now Kisame, Itachi, leave us." Pain waved the two away. I pursed my lips, not liking that he sent away the only two people I was comfortable with. Keeping my eyes on the floor, I felt the rope binding me hands loosen, then fall to the floor completely. A cold hand brushed my loose hair away from my neck, pushing it over my left shoulder, then ran down the length of my neck.

"Such a beautiful girl, with so much power." The voice was deep and touch.

"Will she do?" Pain asked, watching the scene unfold in front of his rinnegan eyes.

"She's perfect."

"Very well, the only problem would be the nine tails. He is close to her if my sources are correct. Once he hears that she's gone he will come right to us." Pain explained. The one who was touching me came around, he was the one who was watching me awhile ago.

"Then take him down when he gets here." Lolipop answered.

"Very well."

"Why am I here?" I spoke up, glaring at Pain. "What could you possibly want with me now?"

"Well, you see, my dear," The lolipop started. "You are here, for two reasons." The lolipop picked up a piece of my hair, curling it around his gloved fingers. "Your power is exquisite. And so is your body." I stared at the lolipop, eyes narrowed. "Yes, you will do perfectly when bearing my children. A daughter, to pass down your power, and a son to obtain the kekkai genkai."

"What?" I swear my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I have my own children with the man I love. I refuse to accept this.. "No." I shook my head.

"You will obey, my dear, or your precious children that you have with that thingwill be punished on your behalf." I gasped.

"Don't you dare touch my children!" I screamed, throwing hit after hit at the lolipop man. But he just caught my wrists in one of his large hands, restraining me, as his free hand cupped, and lifted my chin, forcing my head up.

"Then you will do as I say. I have someone who is watching them. And with one word he will snap their necks." I felt tears sting my eyes as they met with a sharingan eye. "Now, will you behave?"

I bit my lip, slowly nodding my head.
"That's a good girl. You will stay in my room. In front of the others you will call me Tobi. But when we are alone, you are to call me Madara, do you understand?" I closed my eyes, feeling a tear escape and fall down my cheek as I nodded slowly. "Good girl, now come along."

Madara or, 'Tobi', grasped my hand in a rough hold, pulling me along as he left the office space, not even bothering to acknowledge Pain as he dragged me out. The rough grasp on my hand tightened, as we went toward a room with loud voices.

"Stay close, and don't speak." Madara growled out. But as soon as we entered the room, which so happened to be a living room, he started yelling. "Tobi is back!"