No name... v.v

Shiori's pov.

"Naruto!" We turned to find Sasuke sliding through the hallway, glaring at the men in front of us.

"Sasuke." Itachi stared down at his little brother.

"Itachi.... Uchiha." Sasuke ground out. " This is it. My time to end you and obtain my revenge. Its like you said brother! I have harbored my hatred for you! I will kill you!" Sasuke channeled Chidori into his left hand, and ran at Itachi.

Naruto gasped behind me and his grip tightened on my waist as Itachi redirected the blow with a simple hold of his hand, he gripped Sasuke's wrist. Then snapped it. We flinched as he screamed in pain.

"Naruto!" I yelled as he ran around me and went to help his friend.

"Stay out of this Naruto!" Sasuke yelled in a strained voice. I bit my lip, restraining from running over there and healing him.

"But-"

"This is my fight!"

" Naruto. Let him..." I grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him back.

Glancing up at dad, he was watching the fight with a glare and yet with curiosity at the two brothers.

"Using tsukiyomi on his baby brother. How sweet." Kisame laughed. Naruto was shaking beside me as he watched Sasuke fall to the floor, his body limp. His eyes were blank and so distraught.

I ran past the men to Sasuke, kneeling down beside him, and glancing back at dad. He nodded and did his toad stomach jutsu, or whatever its called. I turned back to Sasuke as Naruto and dad chased after the akatsuki members.

"Hang in there.." I whispered as my hands glowed green. I placed one hand on his head while the other was over his abdomen. "Damn it."

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!" I flinched at the voice. Stupid green monster.

"GAH!" I turned around just in time to see Gai kick dad in the face. I sweat dropped.

There was a lot of yelling after that and a lot of explaining while I healed Sasuke. It took a lot of my chakra and energy.

**--*-

I fell back on my butt after healing the boy.

"That's all I can do.. we need mom..." I panted. I used up a lot of chakra healing his wounds.

"Thank you Shiori. I'll take him to the hospital right away!" Gai lifted Sasuke up onto his back. "Now Naruto, good luck with your training. And if you ever need some motivation... here is something that helped Lee get stronger!" He pulled out a green jump suit. What. The. Hell.

"No." I stated and threw the green thing away. "Let's go." I grabbed Naruto's hand and started walking to the next village. "We will leave you dad!" I called over my shoulder.

"Coming."

It was a long walk before we reached the next village and dad had me practicing my reading which was a total drag. I sound like Shikamaru.

Oh well.

"So are you two together?" I jumped at the question.

"Yep!" Naruto grinned and pulled me close, making my cheeks burn.

"N-Naruto!"

"Huh?"

"Just be good you two." I knew there was a deeper meaning to that and flushed deeper than my hair.

"D-DAD"

The perv just laughed, leaving me behind with an adorably confused blonde.

Ayame: Short chapter!

Jiraiya: But it was good.

Ayame: Thanks Pervy sage!

Jiraiya: DONT CALL ME THAT!!!!

Ayame: Anyway here to send us off is the one and only..... amazing.... GAARA!!!!<3

Gaara: ...

Ayame: pwease?

Gaara: .... Ayame does not own Naruto or Tomoe. Comment, vote...

Naruto: AND DONT FORGET TO EAT RAMEN!!!