Leaving. Is this goodbye?

Shiori's pov.

I looked down at my packed bags. Kakashi had helped me pack last night. It had been hard but we had done it.

I sighed and lifted the strap over my head and dropping it on my shoulder. Today is the day that I have to say goodbye. My shoulder bag tapped on my legs as I walked. Kakashi had left early this morning for a mission. I couldn't say goodbye to him. It would just get wet really fast. Just like last night. Neither of us would stop crying. Yea he's a big baby.

I met dad by the bridge. He had his bag all ready to go. He smiled, his arms folded across his chest.

" Ready to go?"

" I guess."

He sighed. " The elders want mom to become the fifth Hokage."

" But their first choice was you wasn't it." We started walking.

" Yeah." He sighed. " So we've got to find her. And I decided, " He looked down at me. " That we will be taking Naruto along with us. I want to teach him the rasengan." My eyes widened and my lips tugged into a smile. " Thought you might like that." Dad chuckled. " You really like him done you?" My face flushed bright red and I smacked dads hand.

"D-Do not!" Dad laughed and clutched his hand.

" I knew it." I flushed brighter, about the shade of my hair.

" So what. Its not like he likes me back." I frowned. Dad just stared.

" I know for a fact he does." I huffed and turned away. " He told me so himself. He thinks just like you do." I sighed. " Let me go get him. Well meet at the gate in twenty minute. I'll bring a to go cup."

" Kay." I said. Dad went in another direction while I headed straight for the gate.

____Totally awesome time skip of 20 minutes brought to you by tacos____

I watched as Naruto tried hauling a bad of almost everything we owned. I laughed at the sight to.

" You know well only be gone for a little while right? You don't need everything you own." dad stared amusedly at the bag.

Naruto huffed and came back with a normal sized bag. " Let's go!" He yelled. " So who is this woman were looking for? What's she like?"

" Well for one.. She Shiori's mom. " Naruto turned to me as I nodded. " She's really beautiful to. Fawned over by many men."

" She's your mom?" Naruto was ignoring dad.

" Yup!" I flashed a peace sign. " My moms a little weird though."

" So is Pervy sage!"

" That's an understatement!" I agreed.

" HEY!!!" Dad yelled glaring at us. We just laughed and ran ahead.

~Hours later brought to you by Marve the pet rock~

"Naruto get down!!!" I whined. He was playing with the shrine box... things....  bells... Thingy.... Yeah...

" Don't break anything." Dad said taking a bite of a sweet bun. I stared at dad in disbelief before standing in front of him and opening my mouth for a bite. " Hm?" When he noticed me his eye twitched. I have a thing for sweet buns. I gave him my puppy dog eyes. " Shiori....Fine..." He gave me a bite, but I took the whole thing.