Confrontation and.. Betrayal?

Shiori's pov.

I stared in awe at the dark hallways. They had this strange rural markings all over. It was truly beautiful. I kept walking, taking in every single little detail, also paying no mind to the water on the floor that surrounded my ankles.

There was a light ahead. I followed it and came to a stop in front of a large cell. Metal bars adorning it and bright yellow eyes staring down at my form, with a.. loving expression?

My little mate.... a deep voice purred.

I stared into the yellow eyes as the figure came closer, a large fox. The Nine tailed fox to be exact. I stepped closer to the bars slowly, his nose nudging my hand which had lifted itself toward the beast.

"Kur...ama.." I whispered, his soft nose still against my hand.

Mn.. His deep voice rumbled. My little Shiori.. I shivered. His voice already exciting me for some reason.

I let my hand go over his nose, my feet bringing me inside the cage. His fur was soft. His eyes watching me as I bit my lip.

Close your eyes... He growled. I tilted my head but did as I was told. I wasn't scared of him.. but a part of me wanted to please him. It was strange. I didn't even know how I got here. Last thing I remember was falling asleep and appearing here. And now I'm talking to the beast that claimed me as his.