Two weeks... Bad..

Shiori's pov.

Its been two weeks since Sasuke kidnapped me. He's been in and out in a fairly good mood. But as soon as he leaves me, his mood sours and he's an ass. I've seen it.

The first time Sasuke left me here alone, I did go and explore as I said. And I did find the seals. One problem though. Backup. If I removed the seals it would do no good. Once the seal is removed, the backup seal activates, with a barrier. A barrier that only responds to the placers chakra.

There is no way around it. That's why Sasuke said he was the only one who could go in and out. The seal responds only to him.

I'm trapped here. And there's nothing I can do to leave. I can't really do much because it'll stress the baby. I'm a month pregnant now, and just barely showing a baby bump. The morning sickness is coming both in the morning and at night now.

And every night that Sasuke isn't here I sing to my little Blip. That's what I've been calling him/her. Blip.

Sasuke's also been getting very suspicious and threatened to go to the doctor, or bring one here. Today must've been the last straw because he stormed out of the house this morning, slamming the door and not saying two words.

It scared me a little. He was so gentle then he goes and freaks out because I'm still 'sick'. Yeah I still used that excuse. Its the only thing keeping him from finding out about Blip.

"Shiori!" Sasuke opened the front door, startling me and making me drop a plate. Coming inside, Sasuke held the door open. For a doctor.

Kami.

"Sasuke what's going on?" I asked, picking up the plate, and placing it back in the sink.

"I just want to make sure your ok." He growled, eyes narrowed on the doctor.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked, the creepy smile never leaving his face.

"Um.. I only have a bit of nausea and dizziness. " I narrowed my eyes at the doctor. "Sasuke... you said you would wait a while before getting the docto-"

"I have waited. Now your worrying me." Sasuke snapped, but then his tone softened. "I'm just worried. I don't want to lose you."

"You guys make such a cute couple." The doctor, who had been eyeing Sasuke, like a predator on its prey, commented.

"Thank you." Sasuke smirked. "Now do your job."

"Of course. Shiori please lay down so I can check your stomach." I bit my lip and nodded, hesitantly laying down on the sofa. The doctor knee led beside me, and lifted my shirt, showing my super tiny, barely noticeable baby bump. He flowed chakra to his hands and rested them on my stomach, grinning widely after a moment.

"Congratulations." The doctor grinned. No please don't!  "Your pregnant." Sasuke stood there wide eyed. I just cringed.

"I'll be right back." Sasuke literally dragged the doctor out of the house, slamming the door behind him. I jumped up to my feet, rushing to the door, and throwing it open, my heart racing as I felt Sasuke's dark chakra approaching.  Oh kami.

Today just couldn't have gotten any worse. I seen Sasuke in the distance, coming back toward the house, his bangs covering his eyes and a very livid look on his face.

"When were you going to tell me?!" He screamed, hitting his hand against the wall a few inches from my head. I shrunk back, trying to disappear from his rage. "WHEN?!"

"I- I don't know!" I felt my eyes sting, and my heart raced inside my chest, threatening to fly from its confines.

"Who's?" He asked, more quietly.

" What?"

"Who's baby...?"

"Mine... and... Naruto's.." I whispered. Sasuke froze.

"....Naruto's?"

I nodded. Sasuke slammed his hands on the wall, either side of my head. "Sasuke..?" I called his name quietly. He cursed, resting his forehead against mine.

"You.. your mine.. Do you hear me?" I felt my breath hitch in my throat. "Mine." That was when I noticed he had his sharingan. "I love you. That's why I have to.." He whispered. I I tried looking away, but his lips captured mine in a kiss, and I stared wide eyed... straight into the sharingan...

Biggest mistake of my life.

Ayame: G-Gomen! Please don't hate me!!! *hides behind Kaka-baka*

Kakashi: *moves away* she's all yours

Ayame: AHHHH!!! *runs out random window*

Kakashi: Ayame does not own Naruto, Naruto characters or Tomoe. And don't forget to Comment Vote and Eat some Ramen!