Another View

The masked man caught the red haired girl as she fell unconscious. He had jabbed his finger into her pressure point, making sure she wouldn't be able to put up a struggle when he took her back. Madara hooked his arms behind her knees and back, lifting her bridal style.

As he started walking back toward the small cottage, Madara began to think back when he first saw her. He had found himself becoming infatuated with her. In some ways she was like Rin. She stood for what she believed in. But she was weak. Not at all meant for the shinobi world. He had come to that conclusion when he seen her fight. She always had a pained looking her face as she tried to keep injuries to a minimum.

The only reason he chose her was because she reminded him of Rin. His old team mate and crush. Madara had partially lied when he told Shiori that he wanted her power. He did want it. To help him make his dream world. But he didn't want her just because of that. Yes she was very powerful, and if she used her power like she should she would be very dangerous and could kill him easily.

What Madara really wanted Shiori for, was to love him. He seen so much of Rin's spirit in her, he thought, she was the perfect reincarnation. At least, he thought so. Madara entered the small house, pushing the door closed with the heel of his foot. Laying the unconscious girl down on the bed, he tucked a strand of soft red hair begin her ear, his fingers absently trailing over her cheek to her closed eyes, and down her cheek to her lips, which were slightly parted.

Shiori shifted slightly, but only to somewhat lean into his touch in the midst of her sleep. Madara's eye widened as he seen this and cupped her cheek fully in the palm of his hand, completely unaware that Shiori had been dreaming of a certain blonde fox who had appeared in her dreams.

Madara gently ran his thumb across Shiori's lips, her soft breath fanned over his skin. He was actually surprised at how soft her skin was. For a ninja she was very delicate. He slowly pulled his mask up over his nose and then off of his face completely. Under that mask was flawed skin on the right half of his face. Sharingan in the right eye and onyx in the left.

Madara stared down at Shiori, watching as she shifted in her sleep. He had been right. White was a beautiful color on her. It showed off her milky white skin and her red hair flared in contrast. Madara felt a small smile tugging at his lips. 

Leaning down he gently pressed his lips to hers, savoring the feeling of her soft lips. Madara pulled away and sighed.

"I won't let you go." Was all he whispered as he chained both of her hands above her head to the head board  with chakra chains. Slipping his mask back on he vortexed out of the small cottage.

Shiori's dream ~

Shiori stared down at the little house. It was strangely familiar. That's right. She had seen it just past the Hokage building, in a clearing. It was the one she and Naruto had planned to buy as soon as the twins were born.

"Do you like it?" Shiori jumped at the sound of Naruto's voice. "I figured it would be a nice place to meet." She turned, coming face to face with the blonde.