Oh kami..

Shiori's pov.

I sat staring straight ahead, the information mom just told me... still processing.

Okay let me back up. I woke up in Naruto's arms. As usual. I woke him up because he had to go show himself to the rest of the village. While he was doing that I decoded to go ask mom about.. jinchurriki .. fertility..

That's where I am now. Apparently they are 100% fertile the first time. Meaning I am more than likely pregnant. And scared as hell. Mom said it would be a miracle if I wasn't pregnant.

"Shiori... Are you sure you didn't use protection?" I nodded, staring at my hands that rested in my lap.

"We didn't." I felt tears prick my eyes. "What if I am? What's going to happen? Were only 16!" My voice wavered.

"Well.. we will se now won't we. If you are pregnant then you'll be taken off of missions during. Then.. well take it from there." Mom sighed. "I'll be doing all of your check ups. Its only been what? Two days now? Give it at least two weeks. Well check then." I nodded meekly.

"Anyway the team should be here soon. I got an urgent request for backup from the sand." Mom looked out the window. " The Kazekage Gaara has been captured by the akatsuki."

"But Gaara's un beatable!" I yelled. "That's impossible!"

"I know. We'll be sending team 7. You will be the main medic. Sakura is your backup. It seems Kankuro encountered the enemy and was badly wounded."

" I'll do my best. I'll head out first." I stood.

"Alright. Your team will be arriving shortly after you do. Be careful." Mom smiled.

"I will." I made a hand sign and poofed to the gate.

* * *

It didn't take me long to get to the sand where I was immediately ushered into Kankuro's room. He was screaming in pain and writhing on the bed. I rushed over to him examining his body.

"Its a metal based poison. If you can I need the herbs on the list. Sakura hurry and make the antidote. Then ill be able to help him." I said handing one of the sand medics the list and not even bothering to turn to Sakura who stood dumbfounded, as she had just barely entered the room when I started speaking.

"Yes, ma'am." The medic bowed and scurried off.

"Sakura go with and hurry with the antidote.." I instructed. She nodded and hurried after the medic.

"Wow."

"Shiori is the best!" Kakashi was smiling beneath his mask and was shoved out of the way when Sakura brought five bowls of the antidote in.

"Everyone into the hall except Sakura, Baki, and three medics! He won't like this. Hold him down." Sakura sat on Kankuro's hips while everyone else held down his arms and legs.

Letting my hands glow green, I put my hand in the bowl and it formed a  bubble in my hand. I took a deep breath and put my hand over Kankuro's abdomen.

The treatment took about an hour to get most of the poison out. "Hell be fine now. He's not in any immediate danger." I wiped my brow and let out a breath.

"Thank you, Lady Shiori!" Baki smiled.

"Lady Chiyo! Lord Enzo!" I turned and stared wide eyed and the siblings entered the room.

"Lady Chiyo, Lord Enzo." I bowed and smiled.

"Shiori." Chiyo grinned and squished me into a hug.

Some serious talk went on and then I was told to stay here... by Kakashi.. for the protection of the... 'baby'.. which we have no idea if it exists yet.. kami.

"I'm sorry Shiori. Being kept here and not aloud to go with.." Kankuro sighed.

"Its not that..its other reasons.." I muttered checking his vitals. "Alright. I'll be back in about an hour to check on you." I smiled and turned to leave.

This was going to be a long trip.

I left Kankuro's room, going into the bathroom and lifting up my shirt, placing my hands on my stomach.

"Are you there?" I whispered to myself. I slowly rubbed my stomach,hoping it would magically answer me.

I sighed and dropped my hands, pulling down my shirt and pursing my lips.

I want to know so bad...

Ayame: Well.. now we wait..

Naruto: She better be!

Ayame: Well see... :D

Naruto: ....

Ayame: Anyway! I don't own Naruto, Naruto characters or Tomoe and Kurama and Naruto own Shiori...

Naruto: Damn right!

Ayame: Don't forget to Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!