Welcome Home!!

Shiori's pov.

Its been about a week and a half since the exams started. Naruto had visited me as promised, but that was after the second exam, and the prelims. My mind was still in a haze, and I couldn't get one specific day out of my mind.

The day when Sasuke came to visit. To say it was unexpected would be an understatement. Especially his actions.

Flash back 3 days ago~

I was sitting in my bed looking out the window as usual. Naruto had just left, after telling me all about the exams. I had taken them in Kiri so it was a surprise to hear about the Leaf exams. Their different in each village.

The door opened and snapped me from my thoughts. Looking over, I seen Sasuke entering my room. His eyes showed more emotion than usual. What's wrong with him?

" Sasuke." I said quietly, still shocked he was here at all.

" Shiori. I need to tell you something..." His voice trailed off and I noticed a small dust of pink across his cheeks. He was nervous.

" What is it Sasuke?" I asked. I patted the bed next to me and he sat down, facing me.

" I love you Shiori." With that my eyes widened as I felt a pair of warm soft lips on my own. Sasuke's hand was behind my head keeping me in place as he kissed me. I stayed still, frozen in shock.

A hand made its way to my side, startling me and making me gasp. He took that opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth. It was gross. He was trying to make me kiss back but I wouldn't. His tongue traced mine before he pulled back.

Then he left. That's it. He just confesses, kisses me, and ups and leaves.

Flash back over~

Its been three days. Kakashi told me he would be training Sasuke and would be busy. So he'd see me when I was out of the hospital. Daddy should be here to.

Just as I though that my door shot open.

" Hey princess!" My eyes widened and I jumped up, running into daddy's open arms. He hugged me tightly. " Kami its been to long."

" Can we go pleeease?! I'm going crazy!!" I grabbed my stuff and was out the door. Daddy was laughing as he followed me. I ran away from that horrible place. " To the river!" I yelled as I ran.

" Hold it missy!" I fell to the ground very dramatically with a big groan. " Get back here." I sighed and stood, slugging my way back to dad. "Why am I picking you up from the hospital? Kakashi never told me anything." I blinked.

>> One story of a mission later and arriving at the river where Naruto is training.

" Hey Naruto!" Said blonde fell into the water soaking his clothes.  He surfaced and glared in my direction."um... Naruto?" I asked, he was still glaring.

" Shiori! Get away from Pervy sage quick!" I blinked as Naruto jumped from the water and pushed me being him. When I seen who he was glaring at I laughed.

" So that's your new nickname?" I smiled. " Nice one."

" Shiori." dads voice was a warning as his eye twitched. My eyes widened and I did hide behind Naruto, my hands holding on tight to his shoulders.

" I'm sorry." I squeaked. My face was hiding in Naruto's back, and the blonde was very curious, obviously.

" I'm sorry daddy." I felt Naruto tense.

" THAT'S YOUR FATHER?!" He screamed. I jumped and backed away, until I fell. Into the water.

" SEE WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled. I sighed and got up. My clothes were soaked. I pulled my wet shirt over my head, revealing my bandaged chest. Unlike others I refuse to wear those uncomfortable bras. So I bandage.

Naruto's face was red while dad just took my shirt and hung it over the tree, unaffected by seeing his daughter. I pulled off my skirt, leaving the shorts underneath and un zipped my boots.

" It so warm!" I stretched and tied my hair into a full bun, my bangs being left out.

" It is princess." Dad agreed. " Now what to do." I cocked my head to the side. " This kid actually convinced me to train him."

" Really?" Dad nodded. I sat down on the ground and leaned back on my hands. " That's a surprise. You hardly even agree to train me." I glared at my father. He pouted and went to his emo corner.

" So mean..."

" So Pervy sage is your dad." Naruto stated, sitting down next to me.

" Uhuh."

" But its not biological." I shook my head. " That's a relief." I sweat dropped.

" Your so weird Naru~" I lightly pinched his cheek with a smile. He flushed deep red. " A-Are you okay?" I leaned closer and rested my palm against his forehead, my other hand on his flushed cheek.

" I'm fine believe it!" He smacked my hand away and pouted. He looked so cute doing it to.

Okay. I've decided to be honest with myself. I, Shiori Tachibana, have a crush on Naruto Uzumaki. There I said it... Or thought it at least...

His positive attitude, and his adorableness are just to cute. He never gives up and he tries his hardest at everything.

" Shiori?" Dad called my name waving a hand in front of my face. " You spaced out again. Is it getting worse?"

" No its fine. I was just thinking. " Dad nodded and started talking to Naruto about walking on water training. Which is what he was doing before we got here.

Its going to be a long day. The men started arguing and I just tuned them out, reading my book. Lucky for me it didn't get wet.

I can't wait to go see mom..