Your kidding me right?

Shiori's pov. 

I sighed, contentedly as the twins slept, leaving the house quiet. A relief since they refused to go to sleep all day. I had watered my plants, we had gone and done some grocery shopping and now Im just sitting here on the balcony, overlooking Konoha, sipping some hot tea and reading a book. 

Sakura, Sai and Naruto are out on a mission right now, and I just got back from a stupid D-rank with Konohamaru's team. Ino and Hinata are coming over anytime now to watch the twins so I can go and train a bit. Its been about a month since the twins were born and Ive been out to train three times... But even in that training, as unrealistic as it is, my chubby baby belly is gone. Like, just... gone. 

I havent even trained that much or that hard. I dont know how it happened but Im glad to be free again. I love being able to hold my babies in my arms, and look at them. I love it. And when Naruto is actually here... I can tel he loves it as well. 

There was a knock on the door that brought me from my thoughts. Setting down my hot cup, I stood and hurried quietly though the house to answer it. When I opened the door there stood my babysitters. 

"Morning, Miss Shiori!" Ino grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Where are those adorable babies?!" I slapped my hand over the blondes loud mouth, eyes glaring daggers at her.

"The twins are asleep so shut it." I hissed out, listening carefully for any cries. There werent any. 

"S-Sorry, Miss Shiori.." Hinata frowned as Ino ushered me out the door, shoving my training bag into my arms. I didnt even have time to blink as she waved goodbye, dragged Hinata inside and slammed the door in my face... 

"Huh?" I barely processed what happened as I turned and started heading for the training grounds. My bag still sitting in my arms, then dropped to the ground as I reached a familiar stump. Three of them to be exact. 

"Lets go this.." I opened the bag Ino gave me and pulled out some Senbon and Kunai for target practice for starters. I stood and starrted throwing senbon after kunai after senbon after kunai at each target, hitting each straight in the middle with a pair. 

Next I practiced my Taijutsu on one of the wooden poles. I launched out with a series of attacks, punches and kicks. Apparently the pole was a little weak as it... snapped in half... 0_0 

"Now!" A soft voice whispered. I spun around hearing twigs snapping and some branches breaking as fire balls were shot out at me. I grabbed my bag and ducked out of the way just before they could land a hit. "Damn you missed..." A man-shark came from the bushes, a large sword on his back. He looked eerily familar... 

"Wait... Kisame Hoshigaki?" I asked, tapping my index finger against my chin. Sharky was fuming. 

"Of course it me, idiot! Only you would forget.." Now he looked sad... and it kinda wierded me out that he knew me so well. "Anyway, we'll catch up later, huh, Shiori?" I shivered in disgust as Kisame approached me, but every step he took toward me, I took one beck.. That is until my back hit something soft, but at the same time hard.. 

I let out a small gasp as my eyes met with the familar eyes of the sharingan that did not belong to Sasuke. "Itachi..." Oh my kami.. How many times will I be the target of a kidnapping?! Itachi grasped my wrists and pinned them behind my back. Im just lucky that Im even stronger than before. I wont be taken so easily. I silently clasped my hands together as they were bound behind my back. 

"Ah, ah, ah, Shiori. Dont want those adorable twins of yours to get hurt, do you?" I froze and glared at Kisame. 

"Leave my children out of this! What do you even want with me?!" I scowled as Kisame smirked, obviously pleased that he had gotten me worked up this much. Im seething on the inside. How dare he threaten the lives of my children?! 

"Oh nothing really, just your power, your eyes, oh and for you to join the akatsuki.." Kisame made a scene of acting bored, checking his nails and even cocking his hip out. Really wierd for a tall, bulky, intimidating man to do that, but hey, whatever floats his boat. 

"If you come with us willingly, noiw, your children will not be harmed." Itachi's calm, emotionless voice sounded, and I immediately started to think of my odds against these two. Okay, so its been about a month since the twins were born, Ive only had the chance to train three times, or well, three and a half if you count what I was doing before all of this. Yeah Im pretty out of shape. I just barely dodged Itachi's fire ball he threw at me earlier. I know for a fact, until I trained more, I wouldnt last in a full pout fight, much less with two S-rank criminals who havent been sitting on their prego asses for the past what.. six months? 

"Swear to me, my children and my fiance are to be unharmed if I come willingly." I hung my head. Its for the best. If no one gets hurt then I can take care of things, much easier on the inside. Maybe I can tear them apart.. 

"We swear." Both men said in perfect unison. I sighed, allowing my body to hand limp in Itachi's arms. Hey, I said I'd go. I never said I wouldnt make taking me difficult. But unlucky for me, Itachi just swung me up into his arms, bridal style, then bounding off into the trees, hopping from branch to brach. 

I swear.... I will come home soon. I promise.... 

Ayame: So this chapter is sort of... idk... Ive been having a hard time on thinking where to go with this but its been coming in bits and pieces. Very small bits and pieces, but ive been using those pieces to write at least a little bit each day! :D I hope you enjoy it! I dont own the smexy Naruto or wierd Naruto characters.. Tomoe belongs to the creator of Kamisama.... Shiori also belongs to Kurama and Naruto. 

Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!