Seriousness... ACTIVATE!

3rd pov.

Tsunade dealt out another hand of cards, carefully watching her daughter, Shiori as she sat in the lap of the blonde, completely cuddled into his chest.

She had heard his words earlier.

I missed you.

Laced in his voice was the rasp of an older man. Much beyond his years. With a deeper, huskier voice. It went completely missed by everyone except for Tsunade and Shiori. It had made the red go rigid for a moment, but she quickly calmed down, feeling safe in Naruto's arms.

"Let me just come out and say this..." Jiraiya eyed the blonde woman across from him very carefully, bringing her from her earlier thoughts. "The village leaders want you.. Tsunade.. to become the fifth Hokage." It went silent, Naruto tensed, and Tsunade frowned.

Shizune however seemed shocked at the news. Her master hadn't even seen the village in many years. The last time was visiting for the sake of Shiori, to see her extended family. According to Tsunade, she claimed no rights to that village. So why now?

"I'm guessing you heard? Orochimaru killed the third." Jiraiya continued. Tsunade nodded her head numbly. All the emotions running through her mind, even with it being clouded by alcohol. It was unbelievable that such a matter would present itself to her of all people, at this time.

"The fifth Hokage?!" Naruto shouted, almost jerking to a standing position if Shiori had not held him down, and stayed seated in his lap, adjusting herself so her legs straddled his waist, and her arms wound around his neck.

"You heard right." Jiraiya confirmed. His face devoid of all emotion except for a stern glance at Tsunade.

"Yes I heard. Orochimaru told me so himself." Tsunade ground out, her eyes set ina glare at the table. Those words seemed to startle the red head.

"What?! He was here?!" Shiori turned abruptly, staring her mother down. "Why was I not told?!"

"Shiori!" Jiraiya snapped. Said girl turned her purple eyes to her father, very aware of the fingers rubbing soothing circles into her exposed back and sides, trying to calm her temper. "Your mother has every right to keep this from you. Especially about the man who is after you!" He roared, his own temper slightly spiking. Though inside he felt bad for yelling at the girl.

"The akatsuki is after me to! Or did you forget our encounter with Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki that happened not three months ago?!" Shiori snapped straight back, surprising everyone. "I have every right to know! Its my curse their after! Mine! Not anyone elses!" Naruto watched as she lifted herself off his lap and stormed from the restaurant.

"I don't..." Tsunade was speechless. So was Jiraiya and Shizune. Shiori had never spoken like that. Something must have bothered her. But none of the three could figure out what.

"She.." Shizune looked down, her eyes focusing on the fingers in her lap. "Lady Shiori has never spoken like that.."

"We should probably go find her.." That's when all hell broke loose. Naruto stood abruptly, slamming his hands down on the table and glaring at Tsunade, who was taken aback by him.

"Now look here.." His glare never lessened. And Jiraiya stared at the blonde, with a slight smirk on his face.

Enjoy these amazing stars * * * *

Shiori looked down at the ice that surrounded her, and the tree. I shouldn't have left... She thought, watching the ice expand as her anger and sadness flared. But she lied. She said everything was ok.. The ice spiked.

Shiori curled into a ball, her head resting on her knees. She quietly sobbed, not paying a single bit of attention as the ice slowly grew into a dome around her small shaking body.

Ayame: So I had a bit of free time! Yay! Haha so heres another chapter! As for the last one, I would like to thank those amazing followers of mine that commented! I said it wasn't the best but you guys really lifted my spirits! Thank you so much for the support!

Kakashi: Its thanks to followers like them you have the spirit to keep writing.

Ayame: Yes Kaka-baka *tears up* I WUV U ALL!! *Blows random air kisses*

Kakashi: Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters, or Tomoe. And as stated in the last chapter if you are interested in having a character in the new book, please review the details in the last chapter and privately speak with Ayame.

Ayame: I always knew you were smart *giggles* anyway yes I'll keep that option open for everyone for about maybe a day or two so hurry!

Kakashi: Don't forget to Comment Vote And Follow!