Visits

Shiori'spov.

I sighed, hearing both babies cries, its hard having to get up every two hours. But its worth it. I slowly sat up, throwing the covers off my body and sliding my legs over the side of the bed, Naruto's large shirt bunched up around my hips.

Naruto stirred slightly, hearing the cries. "What?"

"Go back to sleep, I got them." I whispered, kissing his forehead then standing and rushing to the nursery. I stepped closer to the side-by-side cribs. "What's the matter, my loves?" I asked, gently lifting Kisa from her bed, and rocking her.

I felt her diaper, which was empty, then sat down in the rocking chair. I've been breast feeding which gets pretty awkward even when I'm by myself. I fed Kisa, and she fell back to sleep in my arms. Laying her down I picked Minato up, rocking him back and forth as well. I fed him, or well tried. He wasn't hungry. His butt wasn't full so I just placed his ear over my heart, and started humming.

"Are they alright?" A drowsy Naruto sort of stumbled into the nursery. I nodded, standing and gently laying the now sleeping Minato in his crib.

"Just a little fussy. Come on, let's get to bed." I grabbed Naruto's hand, dragging him back to bed, where I pushed him down and crawled half way on top of him, left leg in between his, arm draped across his chest.

"Night, love." I sighed, feeling sleep take over.

* * *

"Are you sure?" I nodded, putting the babies in a carriage where they laid together.

"I need to train to. Besides, Asuma-nii has been wanting to see the twins. Calling dibs on holding them first." Naruto full out laughed. I opened the door, pushing the carriage outside. "Asuma will watch them. I'm positive he'll be more than thrilled to."

"Alright, if your sure.." Naruto locked the door behind us.

"I'm sure. Moms going to be sending me back on missions again. Just D-ranks with Konohamaru's team, but I'm still going to need to train." I started walking, pushing the carriage as the twins slept.

"I don't trust that Ebisu guy though... he's a Perv." I giggled as Naruto glared at the ground. "What?!"

"Its cute how you easily get jealous." I giggled again, my left hand covering my mouth, hopefully muffling it.  Naruto glared playfully at me, then looking down at the sleeping twins, then smirked back up with me. My laugh stopped, and I stared at my fiancé in confusion. "What?"

"Oh nothing." He said out loud. But then got close to my ear, his warm breath fanning down my neck. "But someone needs to be punished for that little comment." I shivered. Naruto's voice deepened and was huskier than normal.

Oh kami.

I cleared my throat, suppressing the major blush that threatened to show on my cheeks. "Let's go..." I walked away, pushing the hand that had slipped onto my waist away. I ignored Naruto's laughter as he tried to catch up with me.

Not to long later and a million appologies (and a lot of promises) we made it to the training grounds where both Kakashi-nii and Yamato were waiting.

"Alright I'm dropping him off. Be good, Naruto, listen to your sensei's." I giggled as Naruto pouted. Kakashi patted my head.

"We'll keep a good eye on him don't worry, Shiori." Kakashi shot me a smile. Yamato stood there awkwardly.

"Alright. Love you, niisan, Naruto! I'll be at Asuma-nii's house all day. He said he's going to watch the twins while I train in his yard." I smiled, waving at them. "I'll see you later, guys! And make sure he's in good shape when he comes home. Unlike last time."

"Yes, ma'am." Yamato saluted, and waved as I rolled the twins away, rolling my eyes as well.

"Have fun, boys!" I yelled back over my shoulder. 

**********

"Thanks, Asuma-nii! Shika!" I grinned as Asuma started talking in baby to Kisa. It was really funny, I mean, a big, intimidating man, talking to a baby is a soft voice and even cooeing at it. Adorable. 

"No problem. Your being sent back on missions soon, right?" Shika asked, holding Minato in his arms. He was so conceniently there at the time I arrived and I may have stuck a baby on him... Hes happy though. I can tell by his eyes, hes happy to be an uncle. He wasnt origionally fond of the idea of me and Naruto as a couple, but he got over it. 

"Yup! Now if you need me.. Ill be over there!" I pointed over at the open area, kissing the twins, and then heading over there. 

I cant wait to be sent back on missions again. But I also want to be there for the twins as they grow. A hard decision, but one Naruto and I will make together.

Ayame: Gomenesai minna-san for the long wait for this chapter! As I have said before Ive got a lot going on and Im just now getting the next like two days off which I will use to update as much as possible!

Kakashi: I surely hope so! We've been missing you Aya-chan! 

Ayame: 0///0 A-And I got my school computer so Ill be using it to help me update instead of just my phone! Im also working on the next chapter of Shadows of the Past which... Gomen its taking so long to update! 

Kakashi: Dont overwork yourself.. 

Ayame: 0//0 uhuh.... anyway Kaka-baka needs some love so Im working on that new chapter right after I post this one ^///^ And Ive been getting a ton of ideas for a Sasuke love story... v.v I know i know theres already so many of them but I cant help his ducky-ness... And Ive been getting ideas for a Neji love story... 

Kakashi: ......

Ayame: Anyway if anyone wants to read either one of them I can post those as well just comment on this chapter or you know, message me which will probably be more effective. Either way Im hopefully going to be able to clear more of my schedule so I can write a little more every day! 

Kakashi: Can we get to my story now? 

Izumi: *smacks Kaka-baka* Shut up and let Ayame write baka! *walks out and slams door* 

Kakashi: ..... *goes to emo corner*

Ayame: .... ok then... I dont own naruto or naruto characters, Tomoe belongs to the creator of Kamisama and Shiori belongs to Kurama and Naruto. *sighs* I know who's sleeping on the couch!~