An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.

Shiori's pov.

" They look so cute!~"

" Shh! Don't wake them up! At least let me get my camera first!!" I groaned, as the voices continued in hushed tones. I tried to ignore them, snuggling into my soft, warm, yummy smelling, pillow. The soft thump in it lulling me back to wonderful dream land.

" Sooo Kawaii!!" Then my pillow moved... and groaned... My eyes snapped open and I went to sit up but something stopped me. I looked up and came face to face with Naruto's sleeping face. Looking down, his arms were wrapped around me, his legs tangled with mine, and the blanket was on the floor.

" Damn she woke up." I nervously glanced toward the voice. It was Kakashi and Sakura. Kakashi was holding his camera while he and Sakura had blushes on their faces. My own face heated up.

How did we even get like this?! I thought.

" Help?" I squeaked out. My face was almost the shade of my hair, I swear to kami.

Then Naruto shifted and pulled me closer while nuzzeling his face into my neck. My blush only got worse, and to make it even worse... Kaka-baka was taking pictures. PICTURES!!!!!

Damn that man...

" Naruto..." I tried to shake him. " Sasuke stole all of your ramen and is burning it."

Naruto's eyes shot open and he looked into my eyes. Damn his eyes are so deep, I could stay here all day...

" S-Shiori..." His face turned red as he slowly let me go.

I sat up and looked away, just as he did. Kakashi squealed like a little fan girl and Sakura was smiling. Very creepy might I add.

" Okay okay get out!" I stood and kicked, literally, them from our room. They had giant anime tears rolling down their faces. It was really funny. " Okay turn around and get dressed. You peak and you die." Naruto nodded.

I turned away, hearing him do the same and started dressing. When I was done I pulled my hair up in its usual half bun.

I didn't even look back as I left the room, going down to breakfast. Tsunami smiled and said good morning, Tazuna grumbled and Inari was still asleep. I sat down between niisan and Tazuna, across from Sakura. She still looked like she was fangirling. Wierdo.

" Alright. Today we continue training. Shiori and Sakura will be guarding Tazuna." Kakashi announced. Sakura blinked before pouting and nodding. Probably wanting to watch Sasuke train today. Blech!

I don't understand what everyone sees in him. So his brother killed his clan he wants revenge not a relationship. He's probably not even interested in girls for crying out loud! If that were the case... I would totally ship Sasuke x Naruto!! <333 They would be adorable!! Sasuke would be seme and Naruto would definitely be uke if it was Sasuke! 

I was barely aware of the blush adorning my cheeks or the looks I was getting from everyone.. and I mean everyone... My head snapped up as my name was spoken.

" Uh.. Shiori?" I glanced up at niisan. " Why are you red?" He was genuinely concerned. I let out a fan girl giggle.

" SasuNaru~ <33" I squealed. At the moment as you can see I am completely unaware of my growing feelings toward the blonde. I'm such a dummy sometimes.

" SasuNaru??" Sakura was confused before realization dawned on her. Then her face turned red and she to squealed... after hitting me for such pairing.