Three weeks Later

Shiori's pov.

I stared at the blue sky, my feet dipped in the cool water of the river. Sasuke had to go back to the hideout, so he left me here alone.

He's been showering me with so much love lately, I've been feeling a bit smothered. Id be lying if I said I didn't like it... but it feels.. almost wrong.

I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking to much into it. Memories of us being together for years have been becoming clearer and clearer, just like he said. He said our baby would be fine as long as I don't do anything to rash, or move to fast or anything that will put stress on both of us.

He always talks to the baby, I've decided to name Blip for now. Sasuke thinks Blip will turn out to be a baby boy. I honestly think the baby will be a girl. Mothers intuition I guess. 

I wonder how mom and dad are doing. I miss them, a lot. I haven't seen them since the wedding. About six months ago, is what Sasuke said. He said dad gave me away and was blubbering like a big baby. Mom was the one who was smiling and only had a few tears.

Sasuke said it was beautiful. That I was beautiful. He said we... consummated our marriage that night. But it wasn't until a month ago when I got pregnant. He says he's excited but there's a distant look in his eyes when he talks about the baby.

I don't completely understand it..

Honestly.. It feels like there's a block in my head. Hiding something from me. My memories don't show much of Konoha. But I remember... going there with dad.. Then every things fuzzy.

I sighed, standing and walking to the edge of the seal. Sasuke had adjusted it so that I could come and go as I pleased. As long as I stayed close.

I took a breath and stepped outside the seal. That was when a feeling washed over me. Something oddly familiar and comforting. But it also scared me yet at the same time made me curious. I concealed my chakra, and slowly went further into the surrounding forest.

"Are you sure?" I heard a voice ask. Kakashi-nii?

"Yes. They came into town just the other day for food." An old voice stated. "Little lass, red hair, purple eyes?"

"Yeah..." A broken voice sounded. Deep and... really sexy.

"Well find her." the first voice sounded again. "We followed her here with the help of Akamaru. Well find her, Naruto." I gasped, my head aching as something tried.. breaking through? I turned and ran back to the seal stepping inside and collapsing onto my knees.

"Blip?" I asked, my voice shaky. " Why were they describing me?"

I didn't understand.... and it scared me.. it was like a chunk of what Sasuke told me about myself flew out the window. Who am I?

What happened to me?

"This is the place."

"Its sealed." The voices spoke in hushed tones.

I got up and ram for the house. Why? Were they after me?

I was still running when I ran into someone. Looking up my eyes met Sasuke's, and tears poured down my cheeks as I clung desperately to him. Everything was blank.

I couldn't remember anything except my name. My parents. That's it. Everything was gone.

Mine.

I felt my breath hitch. Familiar.. that's what it was.

"Sasuke what happening?!" I cried. Crying felt wrong though. Being with Sasuke felt wrong.

"Love, nothings happening." He tried to reassure me and lead me into the house. I pushed him away, my body moving on its own before my mind could process it.

"Your lying." I stated. I could see the pain in his eyes as I said that to. "Your lying!" I yelled.

"Shiori!" I shook my head and ran away from him. Sasuke chased after me though. "Damn the seal was broke." He muttered. But I heard it. "Shiori!" I gasped, running in a different direction and hiding behind a tree.

Love?

"Wha-What?" I gasped in air, my chest rising and falling with each pant as I tried to regain my breath.

My love, where are you?

"Who are you?" I whispered.

Where are you, my love?

The voice ignored me and I sank down, my hands covering my ears as pain exploded through my head.

Flashes of what seemed to be memories came and went in front of my eyes. Then warmth enveloped me, picking me up and cradling me close.

"There you are." The husky voice from earlier whispered in my ear. Lips pressed softly against my forehead, sending tingled down my spine. "You don't know how scared I was."

"Na-Naru..." The name just coming to me. "Naruto?" I slowly opened my eyes to see a blonde in front of me. His blue eyes, searching mine, with love as he nodded his head.

Found you, love.

"Who is that?"

"Huh?" Naruto seemed surprised. "Shiori, what's wrong?"

"My head hurts." I whimpered.

"Alright. Sleep, love." I don't know where Sasuke had gone... but I didn't care.. Naruto was bathing me in his warmth and it felt right. Like I belonged here. "Let's go home."

I nodded meekly and slowly drifted to sleep.

Ayame: Waa I don't own Naruto! Or Tomoe! *anime cries* sorry I didn't drag it out more. So Shiori was with Sasuke for about a month and a half so she's now almost three months prego! Yay! Anyway its not dragged out because Sasuke's got stuff to do and we gots a baby to take care of! What do you think? Is it a boy or girl?