Meeting The Kazekage

Shiori's pov.

Its been about five days since I was left in Suna. This is really getting ridiculous.

Hold on. Let me explain. So two days after Naruto and everyone went after the Kazekage, Kankuro started battering me as to why I was left behind when they could use me against the akatsuki.

And he battered.

And Battered.

And. Battered.

And I spilled.

Once he found out about the possible baby, he went all over protective big brother bear and literally tied me to the bed when he and Temari were called out to guard one of the main attack towers.

Hell I don't even know Kankuro worth anything and here he is picking baby names and claiming his rights as Uncle because of Naruto's relationship with Gaara. Same with Temari. But Kankuro is more excited. He wants Kankuro Jr.

Not happening.

No.

It was funny.. He was serious one minute then when I spilled his eyes practically sparkled. It was cute and hilarious. Then he and Temari were sent to guard one of the spots the akatsuki would attack if they decided to attack Suna.

And I was left here... tied to a bed...

Now I'm being told by Baki that their on their way back with the Kazekage. And that's where I'm at now. The entrance to the village, being carefully watched by Baki.

"Where are they.." He growled in frustration. I sighed.

"They'll be here soon." I said quietly, already feeling Naruto's chakra, and Kurama's spike. It wrapped around me as the entire group came into view.

"Lord Kazekage!" Baki yelled as they finally came near us.

"Gaara, its good to see you again." I smiled and placed my hand over his heart and flowed my chakra into my hand healing any of his wounds.

"Shiori...?" Naruto grinned, patting Gaara on the back.

"Yup!" Gaara was staring at me, watching carefully as I healed him.

"Better, Lord Kazekage?" I smiled. Gaara nodded and opened the path for Lady Chiyo... who came through on a stretcher.. dead.

"Lady Chiyo gave her life for Gaara." Naruto wrapped an arm around my waist while still supporting Kankuro. "Its what she wanted."

I stared after her and sighed. "I know."

"Lady Shiori!" I followed after as Naruto and Kankuro helped Gaara to the Kazekage building. Upon hearing my name being called I turned, only to be glomped by Kankuro who was relieved of Gaara.

"Huh?" Naruto turned around so fast he might have whip lash. "Hey! Get off of her!"

"No!"

"Get off!"

"No!"

"Kankuro.. Naruto..." I tried to stop their fighting but I was pushed to the floor, by their fighting.

"Mn.." I groaned in pain and clutched my stomach, which had been hit.

"Shiori!" Kankuro was at my side in and instant helping me up. "You idiot!"

"Shiori..." I stood with the help of Kankuro.

"I'm alright." I could feel Kurama stir. His anger was beyond... anything I've ever felt.

Calm down. I'm fine.

My mate shouldn't be treated as such!

I'm fine Kurama. Calm down... you can even inspect me later....

I heard a growl of approval in my head, and sighed, having an idea of what I just got myself into. I'm still sore from a week ago. Its just not as bad.

"Shiori.. I'm sorry." Kankuro appologized, shooting a glare at Naruto.

I sighed, wiping the dust from my pants and shuffling closer to Naruto.

"Shiori are you alright?" Gaara butted in.

"I'm fine." The red head came closer and pulled me into a sort of awkward hug which was super wierd. I hugged back then pulled away and wrapped my arms around an ever so rigid Naruto's waist. "We need to go." I said quietly.

"Ok." He barely whispered back, wrapping his arms around me.

We stood in front of Lady Chiyo's grave wiching her goodbye, and Kakashi apparently over exerted himself and had to be carried on Gai's back. Then Lee tried doing it with Neji... it was super weird.

Naruto also would have me walking at all. He picked me up bridal style and we left the sand.

Pretty weird.

But the trip back was even wierder.

"Kakashi-sensei... he told me, it was a 99.9% chance.. your pregnant." Naruto suddenly spoke. My eyes snapped to his gorgeous face.

"He told you?"

"Yeah."

"I was.. going to tell you.. when I found out. Of it was true or not.." I looked down at my hands.

"I know this isn't the time or anything but.. I want to have a baby. A part of me knows its wrong.. but I really hope you aren't that 0.01%.." I smiled. Naruto was really nervous. And it was honestly adorable.

My Naruto.. Who runs into battle without a second thought, against one of the legendary Sannin... is scared of becoming a father.. but he's also excited.

"So do I." I whispered, putting my hands over my stomach. "But we won't know for sure for at least another week."

"That's fine. I want to be the first to know though." I laughed.

"Of course."

Then it was silent. When we got back I got my full body pat down and strip check.

Yes I mean what it says. Strip check. I was sore for another week let's just say...

Ayame: So.. do you think Shiori is prego?

Naruto:....

Kurama: Yup

Ayame: .....

Kurama: Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters, Naruto and I own Shiori and Tomoe goes to some other person.

Ayame: ....

Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!