No...

3rd pov.

"Shiori..." Tsunade leaned over her motionless daughter. Orochimaru had left along with Kabuto after being wounded. The blonde woman checked for a pulse. Her eyes widened as she licked her hand and placed it under the girls nose. Then opened her mouth and placed the wet side there.

"No! Shiori! No! No! Please!" Tsunade put her hands together, and placed them on Shiori's chest, pushing down hard, trying to re start the girls heart. "Come on baby! Come on!"

Naruto stared in disbelief.

Shiori was dead.

He watched as Tsunade pushed down on her chest before breathing air into her lungs. Nothing was working. She was gone.

Kurama stirred angrily inside of him, not believing that his mate was dead. He refused to believe it.

"I need to get back to Konoha! I might be able to get her on life support." Tsunade, picked her daughters body up, cradling her to her chest, tears running down her cheeks, as Jiraiya came to stand by her.

"Well... We will save here..." He tried to keep the sadness from his voice, but seeing his child motionless, in the woman's arms, with no pulse was to much to bear. And if he didn't hide it he would break down.

"Let's go." Naruto was still in shock. The one girl who loved him.. who was made for him and Kurama..  was gone. She was gone.

Time skip>>>

Tsunade rushed through the hospital with Shiori in her arms, going straight to the OR and setting her down on the bed. She began her medical Ninjutsu, healing the the small wounds and helping some of the major ones.

She took a tube and attached it to an oxygen machine, and sticking it down the girls throat, hoping it would breathe air into the girls lungs. She took the shocks and placed them onto Shiori's chest, trying desperately to restart her heart.

There was a very faint beep on the screen. It was going to be a long night.

* * *

"No!" Sakura screamed trying to get on the way of the two boys who were using their best attacks on each other. But before she could reach them, Kakashi got in the way, re directing both of their attacks.

"Now is that anyway to spar with a friend?" He chided the kids. Naruto was angry but Sasuke was furious. Naruto stormed off while he went after Sasuke. It was his responsibility as his sensei and he had used Chidori.

Naruto was still having a hard time. He had been back in the village for about a week and Shiori was on complete life support. Tsunade had barely gotten her heart started but she did. The only problem... She might not wake up, ever. It didn't help that Sasuke wasn't supporting him. Naruto may be.. Naruto... but he wasn't stupid. He was standing outside the door when Sasuke confessed to Shiori.

Kurama had never been so raged in his life either.

Time skip>> (I'm skipping over the part when Sasuke leaves)

Naruto slowly walked down the path, the news still barely registering in his mind.

There's a 80% chance she won't ever wake up.. But Tsunade had told him she would keep Shiori on life support for as long as she could. She had gotten worse. Why?

When Sasuke left the village .. He took her with him, ripping all the cords from her body and just picking her up and going.

It had made Naruto livid when he seen hoe Sasuke laid her body on the head of Madara and kissed her sweetly and gently before turning to fight. He had gone into nine tails mode. And still lost. But he was able to get his love back.

Now Jiraiya offered to train him for 2 and a half to 3 years. Naruto agreed. After Tsunade swore she would keep Shiori safe and help her as much as she could.

And that had him. He was leaving, saying goodbye to his friends, and leaving. Leaving Shiori in the care of her mother, and going to train to be able to keep her safe.

Ayame: So what do you think?

Kakashi: I certainly wasn't expecting that..

Ayame: Shut up. Anyway a lot of you want me to write the mateing scene. That shall be coming up soon ;)

Kakashi: *blushes* ooo...

Ayame: *smacks Kakashi* Anyway it will be coming in couple chapters maybe sooner.. *grins evily* I can't wait to write that..

Kakashi: *clears throat* anyway Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters or Tomoe. Don't forget to comment vote! and eat ramen or check out the new Kakashi book Shadows of the Past