The Final Exam

Shiori's pov

Todays the third and final exam. After this I'm leaving Konoha. I was told by Kakashi that Sasuke had been bitten, and given a curse mark by Orochimaru. Its gotten bad to. He says hes able to somewhat control it, but not much. He can easily see the strain its putting on Sasuke. I feel bad, I really do. I know for a fact, since the snake cant have me, he took Sasuke instead. But I'm almost positive, that Orochimaru will be after me again. Positive. 

I glanced around the arena. I was standing beside grandpa. He wanted me close, for one reason or another. I still have a bad feeling about today. It just doesnt seem right. out of our team, only Naruto and Sasuke moved on to the finals. And out of all.. Well.. alot were removed from their matches. 

I noticed grandpa watching me closely from the corner of my eye. He's been glancing at me every 30 seconds. What's going on? I frowned.

"Grandpa I'm going to go down with Naruto." Grandpa looked like he wanted to refuse, but sighed and nodded. I watched him for a second before transporting to where Naruto was. "Naruto." Said blonde jumped before hugging me.

"Hey Shiori." Naruto turned back to the arena.

I sat back with Naruto and watched each fight. Sasuke had yet to be seen. Naruto had beaten Neji, Shino didn't get to fight... Sasuke's match got pushed back. I frowned. Shikamaru gave up in the middle of his match.

I sighed and looked to Naruto. He was waiting for Sasuke down in the arena.

"If he's not here in the next few minutes hell be disqualified." Genma stated, scratching his nose. Naruto started yelling. But then I heard something suspicious.

"Gaara don't. Remember the plan.." Kitty ears hissed to the red head. My eyes narrowed. Transporting to grandpa I told him of my suspicions. I hadn't even notice Sasuke's fight had begun, and the red head go ballistic.

Because I was to focused on the Kazekage keeping a hold on my grandfather.

"Orochimaru." I growled his name out. Snake man turned to me, his yellow eyes gleamed in amusement, as a smirk made its way to his face.

"Shiori." He said my name with a flick of his creepy tongue. Grandpa tried stabbing him. But the snake man just jumped out of the way.

"Shiori go help your team!" Gramps yelled back to me. I nodded once and ran off. My feet barely hitting the house tops as I ran. Following their scent I found Sasuke holding Sakura and Naruto on the ground somewhat crawling to Gaara.

I missed that much?! I thought.

I landed in front of Sasuke and started healing Sakura. She was clear of any major injuries. Then I ran to Naruto.

"No stay away!!!" Gaara yelled, his eyes wide in fear.

"Naruto that's enough." I said, kneeling in front of him. "You've done good. Now rest." I rolled him into his back, and began healing him and giving him some of my chakra.

"Gaara!" I turned to see the sand siblings holding their brother up.

"Here." I said, standing in front of the red. He tried to glare up at me but it didn't work. I placed my hand over his heart and poured some chakra into him, as I healed him.

"What?" I glanced at his sister.

"You'll be ok now." I kissed his forehead. " Rest, Gaara." I smiled. His eyes only widened.

"Shiori..." I turned to find Sasuke helping Naruto stand. "Thank you..." Naruto whispered. I smiled and got on the other side of him, supporting him.

"Anytime."

The funeral

We all were dressed in black clothes. Today is grandpas funeral. I miss him so much. I should have never left him.. I was no help to anyone. No matter what they say I was useless.

I plan on going to mom to have her train me again. Not only in medical jutsu but regular training. I sighed.

Stepping from the house, I seen my team minus niisan coming this way. They stopped. I bowed my head and began walking. It was so quiet. So unusual. I almost half expected the old man to burst out laughing like he usually did in out random silences.

We all stood in line as shinobi of the leaf. The village was gathered around the Hokage tower, also grieving the loss of their leader, who was loved and respected.

I held Konohamaru's hand tightly as he watched the placing of the flowers. My free hand also found Naruto's, who gripped back tightly.

"Come place a flower with me." I said quietly. The boys nodded. As we placed the flowers I froze. My eyes staring blankly at the picture of the old man.

"Shiori." I faintly heard Naruto as he came up behind me, tugging my hand lightly, making me move away and back in line. My mind went into a daze after that.

Konohamaru had broke down and was crying into Iruka. I myself had curled into Naruto who held me tightly as I cried as well, as the sky that started shedding tears at the loss.

Soon enough though the funeral was over and we all went back to our lives. Naruto hadn't let go of my hand and niisan and Sakura started fawning over our cuteness.

Today.. Today was my last day here... Tomorrow... Dad takes me to mom. I suppose I should enjoy it.

Ayame: I know it sucked royally but hey its an update! I've had a bit of writers block on this one. .. I know its so early but I made it through..a little. ANYWAY~ Here is our lovely Naruto to send us off!

Naruto: Aya-chan does not own me or any... Naruto characters? She only owns Shiori!