First Date... And the Rasengan....

Shiori's pov.

"Alright. Were here. There's a festival going on for the next few days so get your fill and then well start training." Dad turned to Naruto and I and motioned to the crowded streets. "You have money right?"

"I need my wallet!" I raised my hand. Dad grumbled before pulling out my adorable little black and orange fox wallet. It even had little arms and legs as well ad a tail! And it was even cuter when. it was full.

"That's so cute Shiori, I have a frog one!" Naruto pulled out the same wallet except in a frog. It was also full and adorable. "I saved up from all my missions."

"Now hand me your wallet Naruto." Dad held out his hand, and Naruto fell for it... Dad took out about 130 yen (not sure if that's right but go with it!). "Here. You can have this to spend."

"Wha- Hey!" Naruto yelled at dad, but dad won. I sighed and put my hand in the blondes before pulling him in the direction of food. Right as his stomach growled loudly.

"I'm hungry. Let's get some fried noodles." I looked over at Naru. He was smiling and nodding.

"So... does this mean we're... you know... together?" He said the last part quietly as if afraid of my answer. He shouldn't be. He was so cute I couldn't help but glomp him.

"Sooo cute~!!" I laughed.

"H-Huh?!"

"Of course we're together silly! There's no way I'm letting you go now!" I kissed him gently on the lips before going to a fried noodle stand. "Two large orders of fried noodles please." I asked the old man.

"Of course girly. Coming right up." I felt Naruto wrap his arms around my waist, and lay his head on my shoulder.

"Let's go!" We went to a bunch of other stands as well, getting my Naruto all sorts of yummy food. We ate on a hill overlooking the village. And I spotted dad at least once, going into a place where woman were.

I laid on my back, staring up at the sky, content as my stomach was full and I was in need of a nap. I let out a big yawn.

"Tired?" I glanced over at Naruto who laid beside me. I turned onto my side and curled up into him, his arm around my waist, and my head resting on his shoulder.

"Mhm." I mumbled, my eyes growing heavier. "Its nap time." I wrapped an arm around his waist and threw a leg over his. "And your warm." I mumbled as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

So warm. Was my last though as I drifted off.

**-*****-*****

I woke up to hands running through my hair. I was still cuddled up to my warm Teddy bear. Sooo warm~ I snuggled closer, hearing a soft chuckle from next to me.. where my Teddy was...

I jumped up and screamed, almost rolling down the hill. Naruto just sat there staring at me... then laughed... HARD.

"S-Sh-Shiori!" He said in between trying to suck air into his lungs as he held his stomach.

"That's not funny Naru." I turned away, pouting. His laughter calmed a bit and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry, love." My cheeks flamed at the nickname. "Now let's go find Pervy sage." He let me go and pulled me by my hand to look for my perv of a father.

This boy... is not as innocent as he makes everyone believe....

It didn't take long to find dad. And when we did he was drinking sake and talking to woman. One on each arm. And Naruto's wallet was empty. I sighed and picked up the poor little froggy.

"Poor thing." I turned and ended up walking right into a large man with a pure white-grey jacket on. I accidentally spilled my yogurt on him to.... right in the center. "Oops..." I looked up. He was scowling at me while the other guy was screaming at me. But I didn't listen.

"You will pay for that you little whore!!!" I glared as the words came out of the other guys mouth. "He's an elite Jounin known throughout the great nations!"

Next thing I knew dad had rasengan shoved into the ninja guys stomach, twisting him and tossing him into a ball stand like a rag doll.

"Wow..."

"Sorry about that. I know we caused a bit of damage to your stand. Here." The 'Jounin' gave dad his wallet. "Ah thank you." Dad gave the vendor money. "I'll also take every ball you have, if that helps."

The vendor didn't know what to say, so he just gave us a big bag of balls.... balls.... heh....

I sort of didn't pay attention as dad started Naruto off with a water balloon.... yeah.... I started coloring random pictures while I layed on the grass.... don't asked where I got them... or the crayons...

It was like that for awhile. Until my picture was done. I drew team 7. Except dad was in it to as well as mom. I was in front of niisan, mom to his left, dad to his right, and Naruto was holding me around my waist, while Sakura was fawning over ducky.

Yup. It turned out pretty well.

Ayame: Another Update I'm so proud of myself! I would like to thank everyone for supporting me as I write this story! You have all been making this worth while, especially when I started to feel super insecure about it! So arigato minna-san! I also ask that you keep supporting me as we continue the journey with our adorable narutoxshiori.

Jiraiya: They are adorable, aren't they...

Ayame: YUP! Anyway! To send us off today is the amazing artist! Sasori-danna!

Sasori: What do you want brat?

Ayame: Please do the disclaimer.. please danna?

Sasori: *sighs* fine.... Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters *mumbles* thank kami *clears throat* Also Tomoe belongs to the creator of Kamisama. And don't forget to-

Naruto: COMMENT VOTE AND EAT RAMEN!!!

Ja Ne~