Interuptions and Answers

Shiori's pov.

I woke up with a groan, barely turning onto my side as there was a weight draped across my waist. There was a warm pillow to my right and I snuggled deeper into it. Someone chuckled above me, it was a warm sound. The weight around my waist tightened, bringing me closer to my warm pillow.

"Mn.. Shiori." Naruto chuckled again, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Good morning, love." He whispered.

I flung my leg over his, so it rested right in between, and my arm was laying around his waist. That was also when I noticed he was shirt less.. 0///0 oh kami...

He was really toned, and surprise surprise he was smirking down at my flushed face when I opened my eyes. His cerulean ones held amusement as nudged his nose against mine playfully. I let a giggle pass through my lips which parted slightly.

Naruto's eyes darted down for a split second before he climbed on top of me, arms propping him up, at the sides of my head and his body between my legs. Before I could blink his lips engaged mine in a deep, passionate kiss, that to most people would be almost inappropriate. But it felt so good and so right.

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and not bothering for a response, as his lips pried open my own. When our tongues met I felt like my body was on fire. But it was more like a desire than a burn. Naruto let out a strangled moan into my mouth as he searched my mouth, taking in everything and leaving no where untouched.

My fingers tangled in Naruto's blonde hair, slightly pulling on the ends. He detached his lips from mine, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. His blue eyes flashed to red, as he leaned down and began attacking my neck with kisses, pulling my top down every time he couldn't get enough contact.

"N-Naru...to!" I gasped when larger than normal teeth bit down gently on my right collar bone.

"Mine." It was Naruto's voice mixed with the voice from before. It honestly sounded... sexy... His right hand moved down my body, resting at the end of my shirt and playing with the material.

"Y-Yours..?" I felt dazed. Naruto growled against my skin as his tongue seated out and licked over the small bite mark, easing the slight sting.

"Mine." He repeated, his mouth going back to work, kissing, licking and nipping along the line of my neck, up my jaw, before settling back on my mouth, which was slightly open from releasing pants. Naruto wasted no time in slipping his tongue inside, tangling it with mine before pulling away and staring into my eyes as his forehead rested on mine. "I love you." He whispered, his eyes changed back to blue.

"I love you to." I answered back, he leaned back in to kiss me but the door slammed open -_-.... revealing... guess who?.... dad... with a nose bleed...

"Shiori!" Naruto sighed and got off of me while glaring at dad as he and mom stepped inside the room. I sat up. "We need to talk." Dad whip ed his nose.

"What is it?" I asked, pushing some hair behind my ear.

"I.. Shiori..." Mom sighed and sat down at the edge of the bed making Naruto glare at her. He was so not happy we were interrupted. I internally giggled. Who knew the dumby and ditz everyone else knows... was like that.. everything before had been innocent compared to that.. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly at the thought of our earlier actions. Who knows... if mom and dad hadn't come in when the did.. we may have... oh my kami-sama!~

"I did some research. And found my hypothesis was right." I cocked my head to the side, as I pushed my thoughts away. "Every fifty years or so, maybe even longer, the bijou or, Tailed beasts take on a mate. They are able to communicate with their mate through their mind even before mating with them. When their mate is chosen, they are chosen for life. Even a tailed beast has a limited life span. Anyway, when they find their mate, they claim their mind, before they claim their body. Honey... That's what you were hearing.. The Nine Tailed Fox... Kurama... has chosen you as his mate." Mom concluded, her eyes serious as she spoke.

"M-Mate.." Naruto repeated.

"And normally the tailed beasts aren't sealed inside a host so they take their human forms just for their mate.. but in this case.. Naruto... The nine tailed fox is inside of you. So Shiori is your mate as well. Since both you and the fox have found her you cannot be separated for extensive periods of time or else he will become angry and aggressive." Mom crossed her arms over her chest. "Now, seeing as this is the case, you won't be able to wait long before Kurama goes into a heat type state. That is where he will try to fully mate with Shiori. By my understanding... You may have maybe a year. But he seems to be in control so I wouldn't worry."

"So that's what it was.."

Yes my little mate..

Oh.

"I see.. This is... a lot to take in

."

"I know.." Naruto said as well. "So if were mates.. that means we were made for each other."

"Sort of. Shiori was technically made for Kurama who upon finding her would take a human form and mate her. But since he is sealed inside you it still counts. She cannot be with another man. After the mating process she practically won't be able to leave your side without Kurama being pissy." Mom chuckled a bit. Dad did not seem happy in the least.

"Oh.. But either way.. she's still mine." Naruto smirked. A very dirty smirk might I add. "I think I'll enjoy this.." He whispered lowly in my ear.

My face flushed. He is definitely not as innocent as he makes everyone believe... 

Ayame: Woo! Whatcha think about that? So it was Kurama! Huh! I was not expecting that! >:)

Kurama: Your the writer how were you not expecting that? *growls*

Ayame: Shut up foxy fox. Its my story so NAH! *Sticks tongue out*

Kurama: *sighs* Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters or Tomoe. And she does not own Shiori. That girl is mine *smirks*

Ayame: Save it for the bedroom... WHEN SHES OLDER!

Kurama: *grumbles* your no fun...

Kakashi: *reading Icha Icha Paradise* Don't forget to Comment Vote and Fan! *Naruto whispers in ear* And Eat Ramen with Naruto and Ayame..?

*Naruto grins, waves and runs off*