No way..

Shiori's pov. 

I jerked awake, my eyes immediately searching for Naruto, who usually cuddles me after having a nightmare. But he wasn't there. The only person there was Madara who had an arm slung over my hips. I slowed my breathing to normal and stared down at the handcuff. I bit my lip, and started trying to push the thing off, using spit as lube. 

He really tightened this thing. I took a deep breath, glancing at the loli man every now and then, making sure I didn't wake him. My hand started to slip, and I twisted my hand, closing my fingers together, trying to get the handcuff completely off. I bit my lip in pain as my hand finally slipped out, careful to keep the handcuff on the bed so it wouldn't make a sound. 

I snuck a glance at the sleeping man. Surprisingly, for a ninja, he was a very deep sleeper. I slowly dropped my legs over the side of the bed, carefully moving the arm that layed on me. But to my dismay, Madara moved his arm up around my stomach, pulling me back down into a laying position and back into his chest.

"Nice try." His voice had sleep mixed in, making it rough and deeper. "Even if you escape, I will find you, my dear."

"I just needed to use the bathroom." I whispered, the lie coming out so naturally. Madara sighed, his hand trailing up until it came to the chin where he forcefully turned my head to face him.

"Don't try anything." He narrowed his visible eye, then let me go. I bit my lip and sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed.Madara rolled onto his back, his hands behind his head. I took a deep breath and stood, going inside the bathroom. Closing the door I did my business, and then left. 

When I came out Madara was already dressed, and was holding out a fresh change of clothes. "Here." He said as he handed them to me. I immedately turned and went back into the bathroom. The clothes consisted of a pair of really big sweat pants that went past my feet, so I rolled them up, and a large tank top. 

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my red hair was a mess, so I ran my fingers through it, taming what I could. Washing my face, I started thinking. Maybe I could use this time to my advantage. Maybe find something to use against them. Bring them down from the inside. But.. that would require getting on Madara's good side *insert shiver*. 

Its nessecary though. He seems to be the actualy leader of the akatsuki, but in disquise. I mean, even Pain was listening to him. Thats it. I'll get some information from each akatsuki member, and from Madara. How to get close to him though... 

Hm.. 

I hadnt really taken in my surroundings, so when I left the bathroom, I noticed that we were in a different room than where we were last night. In fact it was like a studio apartment. There was a tiny kitchenette, a super small living room and then a for the bed. "Where are we.." I asked/demanded. Well this doesnt make it any better. Now I'll only have Madara to get intel from. 

GREAT! Note my sarcasm. 

"Dont worry about it, dear. All you need to know is that its a secure location. No one can find you here, and theres no possible way to escape." I bit my lower lip, watching Madara move arount the small kitchen, surprisingly cooking. "This place is my own secret get away." 

"Oh, I see." I replied quietly. Moving forward slowly, I went up next to the ravenette, watching as he cooked. "Why am I here?" My eyes watched Madara's form very carefully. just because, 1: We are alone, and 2: he could snap at any moment over nothing, and do some damage. 

"I've already told you, Shiori. I want you to be the one to bear my children. Our power combined, we would be unstoppable." I huffed out a breath and he turned to face me, coming closer, a hand on the counter behind me and backing me into it, so it hit my mid back. Damn I really am short.. -_- My eyes met Madara's sharingan eye. "Even if we are not in the akatsuki base anymore, it doesnt mean that you can disobey. If you do decide to be a naughty girl, I will punish you and I will have your children punished as well."