News

Shiori's pov.

I stared at the ceiling, fingers absent mindedly running over Naruto's arm that lay wrapped around my stomach, loosely but possessively.

"What's wrong, love?" I turned my head toward my blonde lover, who propped himself on his elbows, hovering over me.

"Its nothing. I'm just thinking." I bit my lip.

"About what?" Naruto tucked some of my hair behind my ear. His blue eyes staring into mine.

"Well know today. I have an appointment with mom later." Naruto sighed and rested his forehead against mine. "I'm scared..."

"I know." I licked my dry lips, and watched as his eyes flickered down. "So am I." Naruto pressed his lips against mine in a soft kiss. It was loving and didn't go past that. "It'll be fine, love." I sighed and nodded.

Kissing my forehead, Naruto got out of bed by crawling over me. "Ooo! Damn dat ass!" I cheered, watching Naruto put on a pair of tight black boxers. I couldn't help it. My man is sexy. "Take 'em off!" I laughed.

Naruto grinned, and started shaking his ass, making me laugh harder. I got up and threw the covers off of me. Naruto whistled and watched carefully as I dressed, then slapped my booty and dipped me into a kiss.

"A good morning and a show." He grinned, pulling me back up.

"Well aren't you one lucky guy." I giggled and skipped from our room, into the kitchen and taking out things for breakfast.

"Mn.. And she cooks to! The wonders of having a gorgeous woman who loves you, snuggles you, AND cooks for you!" I couldn't help but laugh, as arms wrapped around my waist from behind and kisses trailed up my neck as I cooked.

"Yes, dear, now please go sit down. You don't want burnt food do you?" I smirked when Naruto scrambled to his seat, fork and napkin at the ready. "Do you have missions today?"

"Not that I know of." I set down a plate of food in front of him. " So I'll be able to come with you when you see Granny Tsunade."

"Would you stop calling her that!" I scolded Naruto, sitting across from him and nudging my knee against his, under the table.

"Nah it fits her!" I sighed when Naruto grinned in victory.

We ate quickly and then left the house, Naruto keeping his arm wrapped around my waist and glaring at any man who dared take even a glance at me.

All to soon we reached moms office, where Naruto just barged in, and I smacked his arm.

"Sorry mom." I muttered shooting a glare at Naruto who pouted.

"Its alright. Now follow me." Mom got up and exited her office, Naruto and I following behind. "I can't waist!" She practically squealed.

I looked over to Naruto who gave me a weird creeped out look, making me laugh. I noticed we entered a bright white room with a machine and a bed in the center.

"Hm? Here we are! Now Shiori lay down and pull your shirt up over your stomach." Naruto helped me up onto the weird white bed. "This is going to feel weird." I nodded and bit my lip, watching as moms hands glowed green and rested over my abdomen.

...........

After a few minutes her whole face just lit up.

"Congats! Your going to be parents!" Mom laughed.

The news hit me like a tidal wave. I'm going to be a mom...

"Shiori?" I looked up at Naruto.

"Your going to be a dad..." I whispered.

"I'll leave you two alone." the door shut with a click and Naruto stood shell shocked.

"Naruto?" I shook him only to be tackle hugged to the bed, and a head resting on my stomach, where our baby now rested inside.

"I'm going to be a dad.." Drops of wetness splattered against my stomach. I lifted his head up to see tears pouring from his eyes.

"Yeah.. Your going to be a dad Naruto. Were having a baby." I whispered, sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you.."

"For what?"

"For everything... giving me a home.. a family .. for loving a monster like me."

He actually believes hes a monster?!

"Naruto, honey, your not a monster. You never were, and never will be. And even if your were.. I would still love you." I pecked his lips and ran my fingers through his hair. "We will get Sasuke back so little blip can have an uncle, and you will be the greatest Hokage ever. I'm sure of it." I smiled, tears filling my own eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

Ayame: So she IS pregnant!

Sasuke: ....

Ayame: Hes sort of knocked out.. I kind of kidnapped him.. heh *rubs back of neck nervously*

Sasuke: *falls over*

Ayame: *takes Sasuke jaw and moves it, imitating voice* Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters, or Tomoe.

Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!