Some Secrets Revealed?

Shiori's pov.

After that little incident, Tomoe has been trying to keep Naruto away from me. It was really funny actually. They would fight while dad and I just watched and laughed.

Eventually dad had, had enough and sealed Tomoe away..... again...while said servant was screaming profanities... When all was said and done Naruto and I bust out laughing.

I've never really cared for Tomoe, and he never really cared for me until I ground it into his head he was bound to me without a choice for either of us. He eventually got over that little detail and started doting on me. To the point it was annoying.

"Thank kami!" I threw my hands up as I let out a sigh of relief after my laughter faded.

"Alright. Were going into town." Dad stated and approached a sign."Read." I groaned.

Staring up at the words, the letters began moving and switching places.

"Otasuma-ma..." I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them and tried reading again to find the letters in a completely different order. My eyes widened slightly. " Ma-matosuma...?"

Dad sighed. " Motasuma." He said. " Its gotten worse I see." I lowered my head so my bangs covered my eyes. "Well have mom give you your check up." I nodded and headed for the village.

"What was that all about" I heard Naruto ask.

" Shiori has Dyslexia. It jumbles letters to make the words harder to read. That on top of her short attention span..." Dads voice trailed off.

"Oh..." Naruto replied. I sighed and stared at the village in front of us. We found a hotel and payed for the room. I turned and noticed a woman smiling and winking at dad.

"OH Wow!!" Dad yelled a blush forming on his cheeks, as well as Naruto's as he also stared.

"Guys..." I tried getting their attention but it was no use. I sweat dropped. "GUYS!!!" I screamed. Dad handed Naruto the room key.

" You two go to the room and practice chakra control or something I'll be back in a little while!~" I glared at dads back as he walked off, sighing as he disappeared.

" Let's go." I turned, and took the key from Naruto before heading to the room. " 7, 6, ah here it is." I unlocked the door and stepped inside, kicking off my shoes and stepping up onto the hardwood flooring. " Get in here Naruto!" I called back over my shoulder. There was a thud before a plop sound. I knew he had jumped onto the bed.

" Stupid Pervy sage..." He muttered. I just laughed and dropped my bag on the table.

" He's always like that. You should be used to it." I stated as I slipped my shirt off. I was still wearing my usual bandage bra, and it covered me completely. But I slipped a sports bra over it. I also took off my skirt leaving me in my shorts. " Study time." I clapped my hands together.

Hours later.

I sighed as a Naruto clone fell asleep on me... again.... He had been focusing his chakra for hours. And believe me, he isn't getting very far. He even made shadow clones because of his boredom.

"Naruto get it off of me!" The clone weighed as much as the real Naruto. And he was heavy. At least to me because I'm small.

"Sorry Shiori." The clone popped away and I sat up from my lying down on my stomach position. "When is that Pervy sage coming back?!"

"Not for awhile. This is normal so get used to it." I glanced over at Naruto. "Oi, Naruto." I moved and sat at the edge of the bed.

"What?" He looked up, his eyes confused.