Is this really him?

Shiori's pov.

Light flooded the room, rousing me from my deep sleep. An arm was wrapped around my waist, making me smile. A warm body pressed into my back, breaths fanning against the back of my neck.

I turned, hoping not to wake my gorgeous fiancé from his sleep, and snuggled into his bare chest. He sighed, chin resting on top of my head, fingers running over my back.

"Good morning, love." I froze, eyes snapoing open, hearing the voice. Sasuke. Kissing my forehead, Sasuke opened his dark eyes, lips upturned into a smile. A real smile.

"Sasuke..?" My voice cracked slightly, but he caught it, sitting up and leaning over me, his hand brushing my hair away from my face. 

"Shhh, love, its alright." I felt my lip quiver as tears stung my eyes. "Every things alright, love. Your home now." Sasuke bent down and kissed my cheek, then the corner of my lips. And I just played there... frozen. "Come on. I want to show you something. You didn't really get to see it."

Sasuke got out of bed, in only a pair of pajama pants that hung low on his hips. He was really built. And if I wasn't totally infatuated and in love with Naruto.. I might have considered him sexy and crawled right in his pants.

Bur I have Naruto and those thoughts hardly even brushed past my mind.

Slowly I sat up, the blankets falling from my body, and my fiery red hair tumbling down over my shoulders. Pushing the blankets away, the cold air hit my bare legs.

"Did you change me?" I asked, standing, and looking around for my pants.

"I couldn't let you sleep in those clothes." An arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his hard chest. I tensed, but forced myself to relax in Sasuke's hold.

"Oh." I breathed as a pair of big sweat pants were placed in my hands.

"I'll go make something to eat. Get dressed, love." Sasuke kissed my forehead and let me go, leaving the room. I stood there awkwardly in just the grey sweat shirt I stole from Naruto and my panties.

I bit my lip, opening the folded pair of sweats. They were like two times my size. But luckily had a draw string. I sighed, pulling the pants on and pulling the string, then tying it so they wouldn't fall off. They were still loose but it was better.

I looked around the room, very carefully. There was a window with thick, blood red curtains, the carpet was dark blue. In front of me was the king size bed with dark blue and purple sheets, a mahogany dresser to my right and a closet next to the dresser.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, which Sasuke had taken down sometime last night. It had grown a lot during the past few years, now down to my mid thigh.

My feet started moving, taking me out of the room and down the hall where something with a yummy aroma surrounded me.

"That smells.. really good." I raised my eyebrows as my eyes landed on Sasuke... in a blue frilly apron. It was cute. And something I never thought id see.

"Good morning, beautiful." Sasuke smiled, leaving the stove, and coming to me, pulling me by my waist into a hug. I just sort of stood there while he buried his face in my neck, and took a deep breathe.

It felt really weird to be touched my anyone other than Naruto.

Sasuke pulled away, kissing my cheek and then the corner of my lips to which I slightly turned my head away. He just chuckled, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Your going to burn the food, dumby." I scolded, pushing him away lightly and going to the stove, and stiring the food. Its not like I can fight him. I mean hell kill me. Plus I'm in no condition to fight, with being pregnant and all.