Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~

Shiori's pov.

"Alright, time to get up! Today's the day!" The blanket was pulled off of me and I was thrown over some ones shoulder. They started walking and next thin I know I'm submerged in warm water.

"Hey!" I yelled, glaring at Temari and Kankuro. "That's not nice!"

"Its your wedding day! We need to get you ready!" Temari retorted and shooed Kankuro out. "Now hurry up! The wedding starts in 3 hours!" My jaw dropped as Temari disappeared into the main bed room.

"YOU WITCH!!!" I screamed and got out of the tub only to strip and get back in.

I bathed quickly and wrapped myself in a white fluffy robe. Leaving the bathroom I come into the bedroom to find the girls all set up, doing each others hair and make up. Temari being a great helper. She and her brothers wanted to come be at the wedding.

"There you are! Took you long enough! Now sit! Sit! Sit!" Sakura and Ino pushed me down into a chair in front of the vanity. I glared at them.

"Now, Hinata will you start on her hair?" Hinata nodded and began her task while Sakura and Ino started on my nails, and Temari started on my makeup. Tenten was doing her own as she had been running a little late.

They all looked amazing, each wore a light lavender dresses, strapless, with a sweetheart neck line. They came down and pooled around their feet, with a slit from the knees down in the front of the dress. Gorgeous.

I just sat still as they all had their way for me. Hinata had a little trouble with my hair, so Tenten came around to help. When they were finished, I couldn't believe what I seen.

I couldn't even recognized myself. My hair was braided from the left side of my head to the right and descended over my right shoulder. A few stands fell loose but it gave me a sort of sexy look. My eyes were lined with black eye liner, and a smoky eye shadow. My cheeks had their natural blush and my lips a gentle pink. Sakura and Ino finished with my nails, giving them a manicure and pedicure, and making them shine.

"Oh kami.." The girls grinned and gathered around me.

"Time for the dress." Sakura stated. I nodded and stood. I quickly dressed and the girls helped fix the dress up. A pure white dress, straight neck line, from the top hem up was white lace with intricate designs that also formed the high turtle neck collar and sleeves. The rest of the dress had light swirling designs and pooled around my feet, with a slit from my right mid thigh to the bottom of the dress with white strappy heels.

Temari placed a simple veil atop my head and covered my face. "Your ready."

The girls smiled and opened the door, revealing all the boys except Naruto.

"Wow! You look gorgeous." Sasuke gently hugged me, as did Kiba and Lee and Shikamaru, ad even Neji. Choji apparently was with Naruto helping him get ready.

"You look gorgeous, princess." Mom and dad came in as well.

"Naruto's a lucky man." Dad smirked. "Now let's go. Everyone is getting antsy." Dad offered his arm. I hooked mine in his and took the red roses Tenten offered me. "Ready?" I nodded.

Taking a deep breath I watched the pairs start on the path to the aisle. Tenten and Neji, Choji and Ino, (Choji showed up), Kiba and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura and Shikamaru and Temari. After about ten seconds, dad started following them, tugging me along.

I bit my lip as we came into view. At the end of the aisle was Naruto in a white suit, and orange tie. Sasuke smirked at his friend as Naruto stared at me star struck. My face heated up and dad was literally dragging me down the aisle toward Naruto.

Dad kissed my cheek as he placed my hand in Naruto's. But I didn't notice. I was to busy being entrance by Naruto's eyes. "Please be seated." Mom said. As late Hokage, she is certifying our marriage.

"We are gathered here today to bind this man and this woman in matrimony. The couple has written their own vows. Naruto." Mom gestured to Naruto.

"Shiori, I love you. The first time I met you, I knew that there was something special about you. And I promised myself that I would figure out what. I've gotten past the surface. And now, I plan on spending the rest of my life getting to know everything about you." Naruto said, intertwining our fingers.

"Now Shiori."

"Naruto, I love you." My voice slightly cracked. I was gonna start crying. "I've never been close to anyone. And then I met you and you pushed you way in. You got to know me more than anyone. I don't know how to thank you. But I do know that, I want to spend the rest of my life making it up to you." A few tears escaped my eyes. Naruto smiled and wiped away my tears.

"If anyone objects this union speak now or forever hold your peace." No one said a word. "Please exchange rings." Minato handed Naruto one of the rings. "Naruto, repeat after me, I, Naruto Uzumaki, take you, Shiori Tachibana to be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do us part."

"I, Naruto Uzumaki, take you, Shiori Tachibana to be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do us part." Naruto slipped the ring on my left ring finger.

"Shiori, repeat after me. I, Shiori Tachibana, take you, Naruto Uzumaki, to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do us part."

"I, Shiori Tachibana, take you, Naruto Uzumaki, to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do us part." I slipped the ring onto Naruto's finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. Naruto you may now kiss your bride." Mom smiled.

Naruto grinned and dipped me to the side taking his time in displaying his love. My right leg had wrapped around his as he dipped me, my arms going around his neck.

There was a lot of cheering and clapping. We parted and smiled at each other. Standing me straight, Naruto kissed me again.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Uzumaki." Kisa and Minato were dancing with mom and dad as the after party started. The whole village  came to our wedding it seemed.

"Thank you." We smiled and accepted each congratulations from everyone.

******

"Well Mrs Uzumaki, welcome home." Naruto swept me off my feet and carried me over the threshold. "Grandma Tsunade is watching the kids for the next week. So we have the house all to ourselves.." I bit my lip and grinned, squealing like a little school girl. "And I have you... All... To.. My.. Self.." With each pronunciated word he placed a kiss on my lips.

I'm so in for it now.