Just Waitin on The Perv...

~I am so sorry for the late update! Some major stuff happened and has just turned my brain to mush! So I'm like mega busy and school is starting! Lucky I'm in computer school! Im still working on adjusting but it should get better soon! Please Enjoy!

Tsunade's pov.

I stared down at Shiori as she picked at her dumplings. What she just told me was... Unbelievable. The leaf wants me as Hokage, and... my baby is growing up.

She's in love..

"Ohhh Lady Shiori!" Shizune snapped me from my thoughts as she literally squeezed my daughter to death. "Your so grown up!"

"is it in there?" I asked pointing to the locket. Shiori blushed three shades of red as she nodded, opening the small locket. There was the picture of our small family, and then a blond haired boy with blue eyes and whisker marks on his cheeks. He looked sweet and innocent, but there was a mischievous gleam behind his cerulean eyes.

"I see.." I said staring at him. He looked just like Minato.

"He's amazing..." She whispered as her eyes looked lovingly at the picture. "He isn't scared of me.. he actually represses it." She smiled. Shiori sighed and closed the locked, and grinned.

"If he hurts you, I'll take care of him baby girl!" I grinned as well, patting her head.

"Mooom!" Shiori whined staring down at her dumplings. "He wouldn't. And... there's something.. I don't understand.. and I don't know what to do.." Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it?" Shizune asked, her hand on Shiori's shoulder.

"Sasuke Uchiha.. younger brother of Itachi Uchiha...when I was in the hospital... he confessed that he... loved me and.. kissed me... then just left... but that's not it!" It was my turn to frown. " Whenever I'm around Naruto... there's a voice in my head that calls me mate. It says I will be his." Her fingers started saying with themselves. I've only ever heard of that happening every hundred years... when a demon takes on a... no.. it couldn't... it can't.. no...

Shiori's pov.

"First off do you love Sasuke?" mom started. I shook my head.

"We've never even said more than two words to each other! That's what I don't understand!" I sighed, resting my head down on my arms, which lay still on the table.

"I see. Then I don't know." She sighed as well. "And that voice.. Only you hear it?" I nodded again. "I'll look into it." Mom smiled and patted my head, her fingers brushing my bangs from my face. "Well figure it out, sweetheart."

I smiled and closed my eyes, sleep taking over despite being in a loud restaurant.

~ Totally awesome time skip of 2 days brought to you by.. MINIONS!!

// their so cute ^-^ //

I sighed as light flooded into the room. I slowly cracked an eye open and snapped straighy up noticing I was alone. Damn it. She left me here again...

I jumped from my bed and threw on my clothes, tossing my hair into a braid and running from my room following the faint chakra signatures of my mom and Shizune.

I found her. Sitting in a dumpling shop playing cards with dad, and Naruto eating food. I squealed in delight and glomped my adorable boyfriend.

"Naru~!!" I giggled in his ear as my arm wound around his neck. I heard his voice chuckle, as I inhaled his incredibly amazing scent of pine and woods, as well as a hint of water. Weird. I know but think... forest.. he smells so good. I buried my face in his neck as he shifted me onto his lap, arms wrapping tightly around my waist.

"Hey, princess!" Dad called but got ignored. He and mom continued talking while I just snuggled into Naruto.. loving the feel of the sparks as our skin touched. It created a warmth through my body that brought comfort. It felt weird at first but slowly I got used to it the more he kept some part of himself on me. //ha ha *wink**wink*//

"I missed you." Naruto whispered in my ear, just loud enough for me to hear. I smiled, and hugged him tighter.

"I missed you to." I laughed lightly as his fingers rubbed small circles into the exposed skin of my right side and back.

Mine.

~I know not my best but I've been so busy ( refer to the top ), and its been super hectic. But here's an update. Anyway! As for the little contest for the new book! It seems as though Kakashi has won! Now I have my ideas written down..but I won't be starting until I make sure no one wants a character. Remember I will insert up to 2-3. Here's what I will be looking for.

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Relationship to MC:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Background:

Kekkai Genkai:

Weapons:

Relationships to others: (can be love interest or just other)

This is still open. So please private message me the info if you are interested! This is the last call before I start the story!

LAST WARNING!! : IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHARACTER IN THE NEW KAKASHI BOOK PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THE INFO SHOWN ABOVE!!

^-^ Arigatou! I will update soon!

Ja ne~

~Ayame~