2 weeks later.. Evacuations

Shiori's pov.

My wonderful night sleep turned away by a slightly harder kick than normal. I grunted, and let out a breath.

"Oh, honey, don't be so hard on your mommy." I heard Naruto's voice coo, as hands pulled up my shirt. My stomach now slightly bigger, being now 5 months and one week. "I can't wait to meet both of you."

I smiled, lifting a hand to run through Naruto's hair.

"Its still hard to believe... I'm going to be a father.." I giggled.

"Believe it!" I burst out laughing.

"Haha." Naruto rolled his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've got kicked." I snorted.

"See. I told you to be nice to mommy, son." Naruto lightly poked my stomach where he thought our son was.

"How do you know that's your son? It could have been your daughter." I raised an eyebrow, propping myself up on my elbows.

"I just know." Naruto grinned, and kissed a spot on my stomach.

"Knowing how you are, he'll probably be as stubborn." I chuckled. Naruto lifted himself so he was leaning over me.

"But he'll have someone to keep an eye on him. Just like me." Naruto gently kissed my lips, slipping his tongue inside. I sighed, closing my eyes and savoring the kiss.

"I love you." I whispered as we parted, noses touching and our eyes staring at each other.

"Mn. And I love you, future Mrs. Uzumaki." I laughed.

"Shiori Uzumaki." I pursed my lips. "I like it."

"Good. Cause I'm not letting you go. Your mine."

And mine.

I smiled.

"And your mine. You to Kurama." I giggled hearing him purr in approval. "I haven't heard from him in awhile."

"I'm not surprised. He's been trying to hold back, for the sake of hurting the kids." Naruto layed down next to me.

"Well, he's doing good." I sighed, snuggling into my blonde, and running my fingers lightly up and down his bare stomach and chest. Yeah he's shirt less.

Naruto chuckled. "Get some sleep, love." Kissing my forehead, his arms settled around me. I used his heart beat to lull me to sleep.

* * * * Later that day ^.^ * * * *

I stared at Iruka. He was sort of yelling at me. For teen pregnancy. And being a ninja. And planning to marry Naruto. Yeah. He means well... but the way he's coming off... its not so good. Like when he went off at Naruto when we were kids.

"Shiori... don't you think you shoulve waited? I mean are you ready to have a child?" Iruka used his hands as he spoke.

"Children. Twins. And yes. I'm ready. This is my choice. If you can't see that I'm perfectly happy then leave me alo-" The lights went out. I looked up at the ceiling, "What the?"

"Somethings happening." Iruka stared hard at the lights. "Help me gather the children." I nodded, following after Iruka. He was a lot faster and had to stop a few times.

My prego booty don't move that fast anymore. And I'm starting to get the prego waddle TT.TT

"Alright this is a drill! We just want to see how well we can evacuate the village safely in case something really does happen!" I called out. Iruka was cut off as I spoke. He was going to freak the children out.

Iruka stared at me in awe as the children all jumped up to go, quietly forming a line and looking to me for their next instruction.

"Follow me." I started leading them though the tunnels under the school that led to a safe place inside Hokage mountain.

"Hey Shiori-nee? What's going on? Is something happening?" Konohamaru raced up beside me, taking my hand and helping me lead the other students.

"Don't worry. Everything is fine." I hope.

Kurama?

Yes, love?

What'd going on? Everything happened so fast.

Don't worry, love, everything is being taken care of. It should be over soon.

But-

Don't argue with me.

I groaned, hearing the dominance in Kurama's voice. I could tell it was serious out there. And I know for a fact no one will let me help.

We reached the spot, feeling the mountain shift and shake. I gasped, and covered my head from the little rocks and rubble that fell.

"Shiori! I'm going to go see what's going on!" Iruka called to me, going back down the tunnels.

"Miss Shiori!" I turned, coming face to face with Ayame. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I answered dimly. Everything was starting to get blurry. I guess all the stress is catching up with me.

I slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position next to Teuchi.

"Miss Shiori?" The voices were getting fainter as I slipped into unconsciousness.

"mi.. ori..."

Ayame: Oh my kami-sama that was hard to write!

Itachi:....

Ayame: Ne.... Itachi will you send us off? *gives puppy dog eyes*

Itachi: ......

Ayame: .....

Itachi: ... fine...

Ayame: Alright! The smexyness of Itachi Uchiha will send us off! *glomps Itachi*

Itachi: *sighs* Ayame does not own Naruto or Naruto characters. If she did most of us would be tied up in a basement so she could keep us all to herself. She also doesn't own Tomoe.

Ayame: *blushes* I-Itachi don't say stupid thing like that! *laughs nervously* Bye bye! *disappears with a poof*

Itachi: ... hn....