;) Enjoy

This is the Mateing scene. If you don't like "that" stuff then skip this chapter.

Recap

"Some ones eager." He chuckled lowly in my ear, slowly reaching around me, and unlocking the door before pushing inside.

"Can't help it.." I breathed as I entered the small house, only to have the door slammed shut and Naruto pushing me against the wall roughly. But it was a big turn on.

"Mm.." He agreed pressing his lips to mine in a heated kiss. And I knew it wasn't going to stop there. And oh kami I didn't want it to.

*** End recap

Naruto didn't waist time pushing his tongue into my mouth, and I definitely wasn't putting up any resistance. His tongue brushed mine, and I played along trying to gain dominance. But that only earned me a growl, and my hands pinned to the wall next to my head.

I moaned as Naruto pressed his body into mine, and taking advantage of my distraction, taking dominance over my mouth and exploring every inch. I let out a small whimper of disappointment when he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us.

"Naru..to." My breathing was coming out in pants, as I stared up into his eyes. Eyes that were filled with love, lust and so much desire.

He chuckled, letting my hands go, but trailing his fingers softly down my arms, my stomach, and settling his hands on my waist as he trailed kisses down my jaw and neck, staring at the last hickey he left... Yesterday, before we entered the village..

Naruto's hands circled my waist, before trailing behind me and settling themselves on my ass, squeezing and then lifting me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms winding around his neck. I gasped as Naruto attacked my sweet spot, and redoing the hickey he made yesterday, nipping at the skin with his teeth making me jump, then his tongue laved over it, easing the sting.

"Ngh! Naru~!" I moaned as he started sucking, sending shivers through my body. He always amazed me. Turning me on like this, and being exactly what I needed.

"Hm?" He pulled away, licking his lips, as he eyed me hungrily, and hefting me up further, his eyes level with my chest.

"Hurry up." I breathed. "I don't know how much more I can take.." My eyes widened as I felt a bulging hardness against me. "Some ones excited." I giggled but let out a small shriek as I was thrown across the bed.

"And someone needs to be punished." Naruto smirked down at me. "Naughty girl, getting me this hard, and teasing me all the way here. I won't even count the time I had to wait." His voice was deeper, but I knew it was Naruto. His eyes were still blue. He slowly approached the bed, hips swaying, and my eyes watched them very carefully. "Like what you see, baby girl?" His personal nickname for me.

I took a deep breath, not able to find words for the sex god in front of me. Naruto just chuckled and slowly stripped away his orange and black jacket, as well as his black tank top that showed off his toned stomach. I swear my heart was pounding so hard it was going to fly from my chest as he climbed on the bed. He lowered himself onto his hands and knees and settled between my legs, his hands on either side of my head, as he lowered his body to mine.

"So my baby girl likes." Naruto's warm breath fanned over me, as his eyes stared into mine. "Mm..." Naruto buried his face in my neck, his tongue darting out and licking my ear. My face turned three shades of red, feeling his right hand playing with my shirt. His hands were warm as he sat up and slid my shirt over my head, and throwing somewhere behind him, leaving me in my black lacy bra. "Some ones prepared."