The Festival of Goodbyes.

Shiori's pov.

The street was bustling and there are so many stands. Naruto was looking around excitedly. Must have never been to a festival. Cute. His animosity is so addicting.

"Hey can we play that one?!" He sort of shouted, pointing to a fish catching game.

"Of course." I smiled and tugged his hand, pulling him toward the game. "Two please." We were handed this little paper net and squatted down.  I caught a fish on the first try, but Naruto.. he didn't have such luck.. I smiled, and took his hand, going after the little fish. We caught it together and the owner of the stand was squealing over how cute a couple we were.

"Thanks Shiori!" Naruto grinned standing up and picking a stuffy. He picked an orange and red fox. I picked a red and black fox.

"So soft~" I ran my fingers over the fur. Naruto watched me and laughed before grabbing my waist and dragging me to a few other stands.

By the time it turned midnight we had been to every stand. Naruto was laughing and kept his hold around my waist." Shiori..." His serious tone catching my attention. 

"Hm? What is it Naru?" I stared up into his beautiful cerulean eyes. They were sad, and lonely, and they had a heat in there that surprised me.. 

"You arent leaving forever right?" I laughed. Naruto put hjis head down in embarrasment. 

"Of course not. Im only leaving to find mom. Then I'll send word to dad and we'll meet up where were at. It will only be for a little while. I promise." The blonde lifte his head, heat was almost the only thing in his eyes besides love. "Naruto.." I gasped as his lips crashed to mine, his eyes closed, and his arms tightened around my waist. 

His tongue darted across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. He didnt seem to like that as he broke away, and picked me up, bridal style and running somewhere. Im guessing going somewhere more private... 

We came up to a hill, just outside the village, where no one was, and he set me down. I looked over to the lit up town. It was breathtaking with all the lanters and lights, and the music. But my view turned out to be short lived as Naruto cupped my chin and turned me to face hi, as his lips decended on mine, creating a strange electic buzz that felt strangely good... 

His tongue again, darted across my lip, and like before, I denied him entrance. But this time no one was around. My eyes snapped open wide, when the hands at my waist slithered down to my bottom and squeezed ever so gently. Upon opening my eyes, I found myself taring into Naruto's eyes. They flashed red for a split second before returning blue. 

Nine Tails?!

My mouth opened in questions and to let my gasp out, and thats when the sly fox stuck his tongue in, cirlcing and playing with my own. I could help but close my eyes and enjoy it. But also trying to figure this out... I dont understand it... His eyes... 

My thoughts were ripped from me when Naruto pulled away, panting slightly as we denied each other air. "I love you.." He whispered, resting his forehead against mine. 

"I love you to..." 

The rest of the night was spent in his arms cuddling and watching the stars. 

Time skip>> The next morning

"You have eveything right?" Dad had his hands on his hips as we stood at the gate to this small village, Naruto also being an overprotective boyfriend, had his arms around my waist, not letting anyone near me.