O.o Hi ^-^/

Shiori'spov.

I swear I am the weakest person ever. I'm such an idiot. I should have never become a ninja. I'm to weak. I can't even stop myself from getting kidnapped by a man who wants me to have his kids, for Kami sake! I don't even know why I tried.

Oh that's right, I did it for dad. He had begged for me to learn medical Ninjutsu from mom and some strength training. He had literally gotten on his knees, begging me. I hadn't understood but next thing I know I was learning how to fight. And it scared me. Especially when I almost hurt dad.

I paced the small shack, wringing my hands together, feeling like a horrible mother for not being there for my babies. Im so weak. I squeezed my eyes shut, biting my lip hard. I barely heard the door open, as I fought back the tears that threatened to fall. "Im back, dear." He said it so casually, as if he was the one meant to say it. 

"W-Welcome b-back." I cursed myself for stuttering. Turning I gasped as Madara flashed in front of me. I swear my heart stopped in those three seconds. 

"Thank you, my dear." A hand came up and cupped my left cheek as the other was busy with something under his cloak. I narrowed my eyes slightly at it, and I would have inspected it further but the hand cupped my chin, jeriking my head so I was face to face with the orange mask. "Have you been a good girl?" I swallowed and nodded slowly, as much as I could. 

"Thats a good girl." He talks to me as if I was a dog. "Ill take you outside today, so go and get dressed." Madara let me go and turned me around then smacked my butt to get me to go. I yelped in surprise and covered my booty, glaring back at the chuckling masked man. 

Oooo... No one touches this booty except Naruto. I glared at the floor as I wrapped my arms around myself, turning to find a set of clothes on the bed, A pure white dress. No straps. At all. I pursed my lips and was about to ask what it was for but Madara beat me to it. 

"We're going out. I want you dressed appropriately." Was all he said, placing a pair of black flats on the bed next to the dress. "Hurry and dress, dear. I wont wait all day. And if you refuse, I'll just strip you and dress you myself." I could hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Privacy please." I stared down at the dress. Madara moved my hair away from my neck, making sure to trail his fingertips across my skin, making me shiver in discust. "You could just change with me here." His tone was so suggestive, I wanted to gag. "But I suppose I can wait another day. Ive decided to decrease your preparation time, dear. You have until tomorrow." Madara stepped away from me and went outside. 

I gave a sort of sigh of relief as I was alone even for a moment. I sighed, placing a hand over my heart, reaching out for any warmth I could find that Kurama usually sent to me. It was barely noticable but it was there. I smiled a little, and quickly dressed in the clothes. The dress came down to my knees and was form fitting from the top to my waist and then flowed down to my knees. 

It felt wierd to where a dress. Especially something so.. dressy.. I slid the flats on my feet and played with a strand of hair as I went to open the door but stopped. Biting my lip, I thought of the possibilities. I could try to go through a window with the seals taken down. I stared at the door for a moment and then rushed to the nearest window on the other side of the shack. 

"Shiori, are you dressed?" Madara called out, knocking on the door. I reached the window and carefully and quietly opened it, swinging my leg over the side, and then the other. I looked back over my shoulder at the door. "Shiori?! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine! I just need another minute or two." I called out. Madara grunted in reply. I turned back and hopped quietly out of the window. Landing on my feet I hid as I heard the door open. "Shiori?" I stayed quiet and then when he went into the bathroom, I got up and ran. My feet taking me into the forest. 

I wouldn't stop. I couldn't. Not now. I felt Madara's chakra behind me blaring in what I'm sure is anger. He started following me. I jumped into a tree, hiding my chakra and started running in another direction, making sure to keep a shadow clone running in the other.

I took out a kunai, since Tomoe was still at home, and -

Tomoe.

I stopped cold. No. It couldn't be. He wouldn't. But I keep him in the twins' room to keep watch over them. Oh no... I glared at the ground, my hair covering my eyes, as I finally understood why Tomoe always tried to be with me. It was orders.

An arm wrapped around my waist, a hand covered my mouth. "So I see you figured it out." Madara ground out, tightening his grip on my waist. "He wasn't easy to persuade, but with time, he fell so easily, just by a few words about your safety and well being."

I clutched the kunai tighter, I don't even remember where or how I found it. I stabbed it into Madara's hand. He grunted in pain and let go of me. I jumped away from him, and turning so I faced him.

"What a bad girl. " He ground out, his sharingan eye glaring at me. "And to think, I was going to bring your children here to you."

"Leave them out of this!" I yelled, staying in a defensive stance, kunai at the ready.

"Now why would I do that, Shiori? They are nuisances. I was hoping you would be more cooperative with them here." I took a deep breath and felt the power surge. I watched from the corner of my eye, the ice slowly creeping along the ground toward Madara.

I waited until it got closer and then swarmed around him. I sighed in relief. Raising a hand to my forehead, I leaned back against a tree trunk, letting the kunai fall from my hand.

"Do you honestly think you could escape me that easily, my dear?" Madara whispered in my ear. My eyes widened, and instinctively I surrounded my right hand in ice and stabbed for the loli man. His eye narrowed and he backed away. "Maybe I should take you now." His voice went deeper, and lust filled his visible eye.

"W-Wha-What?" I squeaked, shuffling away."N-No!" And just like that I was kncoked out cold. Why am I so weak? 

Ayame: Im sorry its late and its not really the best, and its sort of short. Ive had a very long and hard week and I hope you can all forgive me...

Kakashi: We forgive you Ayame. Everyone goes through hard times. 

Ayame: Thanks Kaka-baka. Anyway here is the next chapter. Im also still accepting ideas for any other fillers, whether it be on topic with the story as is, or the start of school (which I think I'll do anyway) , a holiday, or a regular behind the scenes. If you have any ideas then please private message them to muah! *giggles* 

Kakashi: So when are you going to work on my story? 

Ayame: Ah! Right! I was getting to that! Im also going to be updating Kaka-baka's story! So check it out! Its still short and in the starting point but Im working on updating it as well! And by no means nessecary does that mean that I am putting this one on hold! So dont worry!! ^-^ 

Kakashi: Oh. Well Ayame does not own Naruto in any way! Comment! Vote! and Eat Ramen while you have... dreams about.. three adorable blondes? Ayame this doesnt seem right.. 

Ayame: Hehe ^///^ Shut up Kaka-baka! *smacks Kaka-baka* Enjoy! (^-^)/