Ummm... ok...

Shiori's pov.

We just left the Hokage building. Sora had woken up a few minutes ago and it was funny to see him glare at Naruto.

"Well I've got to take Sai to the hospital." Sakura left with Sai.

"I've got to dill out a mission report. Shiori, I leave Sora in your hands." Yamato poofed away before Naruto could protest.

" Why would he leave Sora to you?" Naruto asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind.

"I don't know. Come on boys, I need to go shopping. We need food." Both boys started following, Naruto not letting go of me, and Sora not stopping his glare at Naruto.

"Did you go shopping for the twins?" I nodded smiling, as I placed my hands over my stomach.

"I got just about everything." Naruto kissed my cheek, and smirked.

"As I expected."

"So Sora, where are you staying?" I turned to Sora. His head snapped up and his eyes met mine, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"I don't know.."

"You can stay with us. We have an extra room.. for now." Sora nodded.

"Thanks, Shiori."

"Your letting him stay with us?!" Naruto protested, whig led to a fight between himself and Sora. Who.. stormed off talking about being king of the village.

"I missed most of that..." I sighed. "Let's go find him."

Naruto and I decided to split up, and I ran into Shikamaru, not long after we split.

"Shikamaru." I waved.

"Huh, Shiori? What are you doing out, aren't you supposed to be resting?" I huffed and pouted making Shika sweat drop.

"Everyone says that. Were looking for someone." I explained Sora, and Shika offered to help me, which I thanked him profusely, since I was beginning to get a bit tired.

"How are you feeling?" Shika suddenly asked.

"I'm a little tired, but fine." I sighed. My breath hitched slightly, feeling a small flutter in my stomach. I stopped.

"Hey Shiori, you alright?" Shika stopped, and immediately rushed to my side, just noticing my grin. "Huh?"

"Someone just kicked!" I squealed. Mom said they would start kicking around 15 weeks. I'm a little bit farther than that I'm about 20 weeks. But it feels so cool.

"What really?" I lifted my shirt and placed my hand over where one of the twins kicked.

"Here." I put Shika's hand over the spot, feeling the fluttering again.

"Wow." Shika breathed.

"You hear that, my loves? That's Uncle Shikamaru." I smiled, feeling another flutter.

"Uncle?"

"Would you?" I pushed out my lower lip in a pout. Shika's cheeks tinted pink, as he tried to resist, but failed and ended up nodding. "Yay!" I giggled. That was when we heard yelling... from Naruto.

"Let's go before they cause damage." Shika grabbed my hand and gently led me to the area. Where we found Kiba and Choji trying to go at Sora. As well as Akamaru.

"Kiba! Choji!" I grinned waving at the boys. Naruto was just standing there watching, and grinned at me.

"Huh? Shiori!" Choji and Kiba left Sora beaten to a pulp, while Sora started glaring at Akamaru. "Its good to see you Miss Shiori!"

"Please! Stop with the miss!" I whined. Naruto laughed, and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "So anyways I was wondering..."

Kiba and Choji both looked at each other, then at my puppy dog face.

"Shi-Shiori.." They sweat dropped.

"Will you be uncles to da twins... pweases???" I could see they were having a hard time looking away and resist mah awesome face.

"Of course!"

"Awesome! How about we find some ninkin for them! I might be able to teach them a thing or two!" Kiba grinned, side hugging me.

"Is everyone turning into a family?" Naruto stared at the boys who had a pink tinge on their cheeks, and were laughing away as they thought of what to teach the twins.

"Yup!" I laughed. "Hi Asuma!!" I waved at the man.

"Shiori!" Asuma slumped over to us.

"Oh! The babies kicked!" The flutter was back. I couldn't help but squeal over my babies. I hate hormones.. =_= I feel like such a giggle puss...

And the boys were all trying to get a feel for the kick. It was funny really. They all agreed to be uncles and they act like big brothers!

But that's when everything turned pretty bad. Sora decided to but in and call Choji fatso and tell Kiba to put his 'mutt' A.K.A.  the adorable Akamaru, on a leash, which lead to them getting in a fight and then Naruto tried to break them up only to get dragged in... Me, Akamaru, Shika and Asuma just watched.

"And that, children is your father." I sweat dropped when Naruto accidentally kicked Kiba in the face.

"We better stop them." Asuma sighed. "Don't move. Don't want to stress the twins"

I saluted Asuma. "Will do. Wasn't exactly planning on it anyway.."

"Let's go Shikamaru." They had the boys stopped in seconds... with a side promise of BBQ which I was craving. To days just a weird day..and now ... Im sort of scared to have Naruto and Sora in the same house... oh man...

Ayame: The twins kicked! Oh my kami!

Shikamaru: It was pretty cool.

Ayame: Your an uncle! *Shakes Shika by his shoulders* ACT EXCITED YOU SMEXY LAZY ASS!

Shikamaru: .... Yay!.....

Ayame: *sweat drop* its a work in progress... Anyway I don't own Naruto and I don't own Tomoe
Comment Vote And Eat Ramen!

Also don't forget to vote baby names listed in the Baby notice! As far as names go the winners are Minato and Kisa. But its still open for a few more chapters so keep voting!