Figures

Shiori's pov.

"Already 4 cm dialated, I see the head." Well this is awkward... I grunted as i felt.. im guessing the head try to escape. "Push, Shiori!" Mom yelled, Hinata and Ino stayed with me qand helped me regulate my breathing as I sucked in a big breath, then pushed as hard as I could. And let me tell you.... Its worse than a hole to the gut. Pain racketed my whole body and I immediately felt exhausted. "Come on, Push!" Mom commanded again. I complied, trying my hardest to push.

Honestly it felt like it wasnt working. Until I heard a cry. The cry of one of my babies. I felt tears sting my eyes, as I rested. But my rest didnt last very long. Another wave of pain shot through me and I couldnt help but cry out, the tears that stung my eyes leaked down my cheeks.

"Okay, last one, honey, push!" Mom commanded. I seen Shizune standing at the table, cleaning off a little crying bundle. I took a deep breath and pushed with all my might. I swear...I will make sure this never happens again... -_-

I let out the breath I had been holding, letting my head fall back on the bed. I barely noticed how hard I was holding Ino and Hinata's hands. There was no circulation in them...

"One last time!" I took another breath and pushed harder than the last few times. I was panting when I let the breath go, hearing the crying of my second baby. "Good job, sweetheart." A small bundle wrapped in blue was handed to me. "Minato Uzumaki, born 6 minutes before Kisa." Mom smiled.

"Minato.." I whispered my baby boys name. Shizune came over with a pink bundle in her hands, also handing the baby to me. "Kisa.." As soon as I uttered her name, I passed out.

* * * * *

I stared straight out the window, barely noticing i was drenching my plants in water. I could barely see him, but he was there. A man, im sure, in a black cloak with red clouds, and an orange mask. Im almost positive he was watching me. But I'm not absolutely sure, so I just brushed it off, like anyone would. I dont need the stress anyway, with the twins to take care of.

These arre my first children, and besides, I want to spend as much time with them as possible. Naruto's been on mission after mission after mission, and was always comes home with a serious look on his face which worries me a bit, he also hasnt been home yet to see the babies. He's still searching for Sasuke. I honestly would to. Even after what happened, I know theres alot of stress for everyone. And I'm sure he bears most of it. I dont blame him for what he did, which is a surprise. No matter how much I try to hate him... I just cant.

We may have never spoke much, but that doesnt mean we didnt have a bond just like he does with Naruto. I consider him my brother, and I really want him to come home when he's in his right mind, and be an uncle to my children. I've forgiven Sasuke and so has Naruto. I will be waiting to welcome him home with open arms when Naruto brings him back.

"Shiori, are you alright?" Hinata's voice brought me from my slight daze. My eyes snapped up, realizing what was happening and set the water can down.

"I'm fine, just thinking." I sighed, staring into the distance. Its rare to see Naruto. I miss him a ton. Kurama keeps me company in my head, but i need a hug, I need to have that skin-on-skin contact that we both crave....

No I dont mean sex, you dirty readers!

-_- though that would be nice.

"Is it the twins?" Hinata's voice drifted back into my ears, making me jerk to face her.

"I dont think so. I- Wait why are you being so nice to me? I thought you hated me for taking Naruto?" I turned to fully face the purple...ette. She sighed, twiddling her thumbs and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"I did at first, but you helped me realize something...I dont love Naruto." I stared at Hinata with wide eyes, then grinned.

"Who is it?!" I grabbed her hands in mine, literally bouncing, quietly as to not wake my darlings.

"K-Kiba...." I started squealing like a mad woman. Which I must be.

"Oh kami! When are you gonna tell him?!"

"Never!" Hinata glared at me."And you won't either." I pouted.

"B-But auntie Hina!" I whined, throwing my arms around her shoulders. "My babies need an uncle to go with their Auntie Hina!!!"

"No!"

There was a small cry in the other room. I knew it wasn't us as we were whisper yelling. I let go of Hinata, rushing to the nursery. Its been a week since I gave birth. And let me tell you, the excitement hasnt gone away yet.

"What's the matter, my little Minato?" I cooed the babies name. Minato stopped crying at the sound of my voice. His eyes slightly opened and he somewhat lifted his arms up. "Oho, baby." I chuckled, gently picking up the newborn.

I haven't completely explained how the babies look. Well, they both have a mop of blonde hair, just like Naruto, and also... blue eyes... just like Naruto... they both look exactly like him TT.TT

"Is he alright?" Hinata whispered. I didn't quite get to answer as the front door was thrown open and a very frantic Naruto ran into the room.

"Naruto?" I asked. Minato stared up at his daddy, eyes wide and wondering.

"You.." His eyes roamed my mostly flat stomach. I had a little baby fat but that's why Hinata's here. She's watching the kids so I can restart training. Just for a bit.

"Would you like to meet you son?' I smiled as Naruto lost his words. I looked down at Minato. "Look, honey, daddy's here to see you and Kisa."

"Minato?" Naruto traced Minato's cheek with the tip of his finger. Minato just watched, then let out a weird noise.

"Kisa's asleep or I would get her." I leaned up, careful not to squish Minato, and kissed Naruto. "Welcome home, my love."

"I wish I was here. I just got the news as we were reporting to Granny Tsunade." Naruto gently took Minato from my arms. "He's so tiny."

I smiled at the sight. Naruto holding his firstborn and only son, a gentle smile on his face. "But he's strong willed. just like his daddy." I giggled. Minato fell asleep in Naruto's arms, a he placed the baby back in the crib.

"This is the best thing I've ever come home to." Naruto stated, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

Someone cleared their throat. I froze, face heated. I completely forgot Hinata was there. 0//0

"Go home, spend some time with Hanabi." I told her. She nodded and left.

"Now where were we." Naruto leaned in to kiss me. I placed a hand over his mouth.

"If you can keep it in your pants for five minutes, I'll go get your welcome home surprise." I whispered in his ear. He shivered, grinning ear to ear, nodding like a mad man.

And well.. I'll let you use your imagination as to what we did ;)

Ayame: omk such cuties!!

Hinata: I know!

Ayame: I don't own Naruto 0//0 and please let me know if the picture of the babies showed.