Missions. They did what?!

Shiori's pov.

" They did what?!" I screamed at Kakashi. He just laughed and scratched the back of his head. I stared in surprise at the team who was now standing in front of me, after being assigned missions. " But.. No ones ever passed." Naruto smiled his big goofy smile. " You guys must really be something." I couldn't help but smile back. In only like two days of being together, they've already gotten me as soft as butter.

" We did it!" Naruto yelled. I laughed. A real laugh.

" I see." Then we went on with missions. We started with finding a cat. Yes a Lords cat. We were all hiding in trees as we looked for our target.

" Sasuke, I'm at point B."

" Sakura point C."

"...." Was all we heard from Naruto's end before he shout/whispered into the mouth piece. " Naruto point A!"

I face palmed. " Your slow Naruto. Shiori point D." I said. No I am not hiding like the others. I'm here playing with our adorable target. Tora. He's a sweet little Kitty. He loves the love! I scratched behind Tora's ear and he let out a loud purr.

" What's your distance from the target?"

" 5 meters. I'm ready just give the signal." I heard Naruto's voice.

" I'm ready to." Sasuke's voice.

" So am I." Sakura. Huh. She's less squeaky when she on the mouthpiece. Maybe I should shove one down her throat. I can't believe Naruto likes her.

" Go!"And there Kakashi gives the signal. And suddenly I was jumped on. Naruto straddling my waist, struggling to hold Tora, who scratched him to death. My eye twitched.

" Can you identify the red ribbon on right ear?" I threw off my ear piece and jumped on Naruto. I grabbed Tora and began snuggling the poor Kitty while straddling a very red Naruto's stomach.

" Affirmative. We've got a positive ID." I nuzzeled my face into the kittys neck, not paying attention to  the shocked people around me, or the red blonde I was sitting on.

" Shiori... Get off Naruto." I blinked before looking down. Naruto had passed out with a really bloody nose.

" whoops. He he sorry." I held Tora in one arm while scratching the back of my head with the other.

" Mission complete. Let's head back." With that we left.

Naruto was finally up and bad mouthing the Kitty until we got back to HQ. There waiting with a worried expression was a chunky lady. She was the client.

" Oh! You found my baby!" She snatched the cat from my arms before squishing the poor thing to death. We all shivered. " My baby! Mommy was so worried."

" Poor Kitty." I whispered.

" I see why he ran away." Sasuke nodded in agreement to Sakura.

" Cat deserves it." Naruto glared at the Kitty. I slapped his arm. Not very hard but he fell over being the dope he is. " OW! Shiori!" I shrugged and walked to grandpa.

" Alright. I've got baby sitting the Danzos son. Helping his wide with shopping-" Grandpa got cut off by Naruto who crossed his arms in an X.

" No more baby missions! I want a real mission old man." And with that. I pulled out my book and ignored the world. There was lots of yelling, hitting, and Hning. (A/N: You know who that is!).

" Shiori." I glanced up when my name was called. " Here's the recent letter from your parents. Be careful." I blinked. What the holy fudge did I just miss?!