Home...

Shiori's pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a weight draped across my stomach. I turned my head to my left, eyes tearing up as I watched my gorgeous blonde fiancé who slept soundly beside me.

I can't believe Sasuke would do that. He erased my memories just to keep me to himself. Everything was sorted when we got back to the village the night before last. Mom hadn't been happy and neither had Naruto.

He and Kurama almost went on a killing spree. Yes everyone helped bring back my memories. It honestly didn't take very long as the block Sasuke used had been extremely weak.

Naruto groaned, pulling me closer, and nestling one of his legs between mine, extremely close to... ahem... Knows not the time to be..  anyway.

"Good morning, my gorgeous fiancé, and my baby." Naruto let out a content sigh as he lifted himself so he was on top of me, just not touching me as he started trailing kisses down my neck, skipping over my shirt and lifting it up, exposing my small baby bump. "Good morning, little Blip." Naruto kissed all over my stomach.

I just giggled and watched.

"So, my love, are we going to ask the sex? You have an appointment with Granny Tsunade today."

"I was thinking about it." I sighed, my fingers running through Naruto's blonde locks as he gently rested his head against my stomach. I was finally showing. And I couldn't be happier.

"We should so we can start deciding on names." Naruto muttered against my stomach, tickling me.

"Stop! That tickles!" I gasped as I started laughing. That was when Naruto licked my stomach..... O//O

"Naruto!" I stared down at him. But the eyes that met mine were not Naruto's. "Kurama!"

"Naruto's not here right now.. please leave a message after the beep..." I stared at Kurama as he slowly and seductively crawled over me.

"You didn't beep." I sweat dropped.

"Hm.." Kurama smirked, leaning down and pressing his lips softly to mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers into the blond locks of hair.

It immediately got heated, when I pulled away and let out a sigh as he started kissing down my neck, finding my soft spot, and sucking on it, renewing his mark.

Yeah the mateing bite had left a mark. A tatoo like appearance of the nine tailed fox appeared where he bit me. And now that spot is extremely sensitive. Just a simple touch makes me want to moan, and send tingles down my entire body.

"I... have to go.." I panted, tugging at his hair gently, my legs rising to wrap around his waist.

"Mn.. To bad. I missed my little mate. I need to make sure my mark is in place. And maybe check for any injuries... anywhere else." I shivered in anticipation as Kurama put emphasis on anywhere.

"Kurama!" I squealed, as he gently pushed his hips into mine.

"Hm?" Kurama smirked as he ground his hips gently into mine, but enough to cause heat.

"I'm pregnant!" My face flushed as he licked my nose.

"A quickie wouldn't hurt." My eyes widened and I bit my lip to surpress a moan, feeling his hardness against me.

"B-But!"

"No buts, my love, Naruto's getting impatient as well." I was pulled into a very heated kiss.. that resulted in clothes flying everywhere...

* * * *

"Your evil." I glared at Naruto who rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, as he took my anger. Yup. I am very angry.

So instead of one quickie.. I ended up... twice... And was very late for my checkup. It was gentle, and didn't hurt.. so I wasn't exactly worried about the baby... it was extremely unexpected though.. and I loved it.. 0//0 que massive blush.

"Shiori?" I blinked, glancing up at the now standing Naruto who was about to follow a nurse. "Come on."

"Oh." I slowly stood and took Naruto's hand, following the nurse back into a room where mom was already waiting.

"Hi honey!" She smiled. "Lay down and lift your shirt so we can see that baby!"

"ok."

I did as mom asked, laying back on the bed with my shirt high over my stomach.

"Let's do this." I took a deep breath watching as mom smeared jelly over my stomach. It was really cold. She took the thing and put it on my stomach, smearing it around in the jelly stuff and watching the screen.

"So?"

"Twins.." Mom muttered. My eyes widened.

"T-Twins?"

"One boy.. one girl.." Mom pointed to the screen "One boy..  one girl.."

"Twins.." Naruto stared at the screen. It showed two heart beats.

"Congratulations." Mom grinned, wiping the jelly from my stomach and pulling my shirt down.

"Oh... my... kami..." I breathed.

"Come on. Let's go home." Naruto grinned, picking me up bridal style and jumping out the window, much to moms pleas to use the door... -_- this guy and windows..

We were home in a matter of minutes, and as soon as we walked in the door my shirt was ripped off my body and I was laying down on the bed, Naruto hovering over my stomach, kissing and talking to our babies. 

That's how we spent the rest of our night. talking about the babies, getting ready for them and picking names.

So far we've got Aoi or Kisa for the girl and Daisuke or Akihiro for the boy.

Ayame: So please vote on the names. I would much appreciate it! I don't own Naruto or Tomoe. Shiori belongs to Naruto and Kurama. So... Comment for the baby names! Vote and Eat some delicious ramen!