Please enjoy this line ___________

Shiori's pov.

Its been a few days and Naruto still hasn't gotten the first part of training down. I really feel bad but, I'm forbidden to help him. Dads orders. He said if I help other than show him again.... mom will decide my punishment... *shudders*

No matter how much I love Naruto, dad has his reasons for training him this way. And I definitely can't interfere. Especially since Naruto really wants to learn this jutsu. Dad won't let it get to far. I don't think.. But then again... I won't know.

Dad said he's sending me ahead with Aro, one of my summonings, to search for mom and stay with her. I don't necessarily like it... but I need some training as well.

"Can you show me again?" I jumped, my eyes averting to the sheepish Naruto who was crouched down on my level.

"Oh. Yeah." I took the water balloon from his hand, into one of mine. "Hm." I swirled the water inside, and started making the balloon spiky before it popped. "See?"

"Yeah!" I smiled and pecked Naruto's lips, before he ran off in the middle of the clearing and set to work again. I sighed.

"Have you told him?" I glanced up at dad, who was coming back from 'looking for mom'. Fail, I see.

" No. Not yet."

"You need to. Your leaving tomorrow."

"I-I know." I turned and watched Naruto. He was struggling but he was slowly working out the kinks. "Make sure he doesn't hurt himself." My fingers, fingered my locked under my shirt. I had recently put a picture of Naruto in there. He was happy about it to, and got a picture of me, from who know where, and put it in a necklace of his own. An oval locket.

"I'll try." Dad said with a sigh. "But you and I both know how he is. Hell push himself past his limits. And I won't be able to stop him."

"I didn't say restrain him. Just stop him if he's hurting himself." I bit my lip. Who knows when they'll find mom. "I'll take Tomoe with me and leave Shoka with you."

"Shoka has a good sense of smell. And I know Tomoe will protect you if need be." I nodded. "Just make sure he doesn't attack me like last time. " I laughed.

"Of course. "

"To nights the blossom festival. You two should go before you leave. Have fun."

"You just want to see me in that kimono you bought me last year." I snickered.

"You haven't worn it yet! And daddy wants to see his little girl all dressed up with her first boyfriend!" Dad whined. I laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"Your such a dope." I said in between laughs, sending dad to his emo corner. "Alright. I'll wear it."

"Really?!"

"Mhm."

"My little princess is growing up!" I was squished in dads arms, trying to get away.But it was no use.

"Hey stop crushing her Pervy sage!" My hero! I gasped for breath as dad let go. "You okay?" I nodded, mentally thanking my blonde.

"Naruto. You and Shiori are going to the festival tonight. And then she has to leave."

"What do you mean leave?"

"Naru, I'm going ahead to find mom while you finish training with dad. Don't worry well meet up again. And I'm leaving my summon with you. So please take care of him. If you need anything he will help you."

"Oh."

"So you two are going to hit the festival before she has to leave."

"Ok." Naruto was down but he still smiled.

"Its already getting dark. If were going then I need to get ready and dad needs to buy you a kimono." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Naruto's neck. "I'll see you later ok?"

"Don't keep me waiting." He purred in my ear, loud enough for only me to hear. I bit my lip and nodded. Stepping away I waved and left them to get ready.

Le time skip>>

I stared at myself in the mirror. Im wearing a kimono with a white underskirt that pooled at my feet, a pink top half that had sleeves below my fingers, a red wrap around and then a blue wrap around over that, with a red obi. And blue flats. My hair is in a neat bun on top of my head with a traditional Sakura hair ornament. But two strips of hair and my bangs were still out. The extra hair falling over my shoulders and framing my face.

I didn't wear the full face make up either. Just eye liner and lip stick with a little blush. I grabbed my golden looking fan and sighed. Hearing a knock on the door was my que.

"Coming." I hurried to open it. Standing there was a grinning dad and stunned Naruto who was all dressed up in a dark blue kimono with Sakura petals flowing from the bottom hem up.

"Wow..." Was all Naruto got out as he stared me from head to toe.

Mate.

A deep raspy voice growled. Inside my head? My eyes widened for a fraction of a second before Naruto could notice. But that didn't stop dad.

"Let's go." I turned to dad and mouthed a ' well talk later.' He nodded and let it be. Tonight was going to be fun.

Ayame: Gomenasai Minna-san that it took so long to update! We just moved into our new apartment and I've been busy unpacking and cleaning >_< I will try to update more often! Ans I know its short but please bear with me! Arigato~