Jealousy

Naruto's pov. (Bet ya weren't expecting that were ya)

I had started trying to walk on the water again. Shiori had taken out her book as soon as Pervy sage and I started arguing and yelling at each other. And to be honest... I don't really remember what we were arguing about.

" Hey princess. I almost forgot." I watched as Pervy sage sat next to the red head, pulling out a scroll and setting it down. " Been bugging me to see you for awhile." He mumbled as his hands formed signs, biting his thumb, he slammed his hand down on the scroll. A summoning.

There poofed a sword. Shiori's eyes widened.

" Kurosayuki!" She smiled widely, and even though I was nowhere near her, my heart thumped in my chest, skipping a beat.

" Milady." I blinked, curious about the new male voice.

Shiori sat up on her knees and set the sword straight on the end of the sheath. There was a burst of smoke, and when it cleared, sitting there was a guy about 17, shirt less In front of Shiori.

The man bowed on his hands and knees.

" Its been to long Milady." His hair was about chin length all the way around and as white as pure snow. His eyes, a golden yellow that held a certain gentleness when they landed on the red head. He's also built. He has fox ears and a long white, fluffy tail. 

" Get up Tomoe." Shiori glared at the fox-man. " Its not funny." This, Tomoe, sat up on his knees a rather, unusual gleam in his yellow eyes.

" I'm terribly sorry, princess." He cupped Shiori's chin, making her glare face him directly. It never ceased. My body shook in perspiration. His face was so close to hers. A smirk planted on his lips.

" Its not nice to mess with people. I could seal you again." Shiori retorted. Tomoe's face showed discust as he sat back.

" But then Id  be stuck with him." Tomoe pointed his thumb at Pervy sage. " And he's annoying." He stated.

" Hey! Be lucky I let you out!" Pervy sage growled and hit Tomoe on the back of his head. " I could have kept you away from your mistress you ungrateful little..." The rest was mumbled because Shiori threw him a look.

" You had both better behave." Her glare made both men shiver and shrink back.

" Hey Naruto look you did it! " Shiori brought me from my thoughts. I looked down to see myself standing perfectly on the water. I smiled.

" Yeah guess I did." I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment. I hadn't even noticed until Shiori pointed it out.

" Good job Naru!" She smiled and clapped her hands together. " You wanna get some ramen?" She asked.

" RAMEN!!!" I shouted and ran back to shore, throwing my clothes on. Shiori laughed and threw her now dry clothes back on as well. She finished puling her shoes on. Looking back at pervy sage, she sighed seeing him peeping again.

" Were going to get ramen. Behave. Tomoe keep him out of trouble." Tomoe pouted and sank down in his emo corner. I mentally cheered she made him stay.

" let's go!" I grabbed Shiori's hand and pulled her gently to the ramen shop. We sat on the stools.

" Two miso ramens."She ordered. It was then I realized we were still holding hands. And she didn't pull away.

" Coming up Shiori!" Old man smiled.

" He knows you?" I asked. Shiori nodded.

" I love ramen. I always at least get a to go cup." She laughed. She's so cute.

I think. I think.... I have a crush on Shiori....

Ayame: I know its short! What do you think about Tomoe??

Naruto: He sucks.

Tomoe: Shut up blondie not like I'll let Milady near you!

Naruto: OH YEAH?!?!

Tomoe: YEAH!!!!

Shiori: *sighs* Ayame does not own Naruto. *turns to the boys* KNOCK IT OFF!!!