Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?

Shiori's pov.

Flashback~

I stared up at daddy with tears in my eyes.

" Why? I don't wanna stay here!" I yelled. Even though I love grandfather, I didn't like being away from my mom or dad. Especially daddy. You could say I'm a daddy's girl.

" Honey. We need you to be safe. Grandpa can keep you safe. Daddy will be back for the chuunin exams. Promise." I looked up at daddy's eyes as he knelt down to my height.

" Pinky promise, cross your heart." I held out my small pinky. Daddy took it in his own large one and we pulled closer to each other crossing our hearts with our pinkys together.

" I promise, princess." I smiled and wrapped my arms around daddy. He chuckled before sending my off to the academy.

That was six months ago. I turned twelve and havent seen daddy since. Both him and mom have sent letters and gifts, but I hate being away.

Flash back over~

Today is the day the teams are assigned. I didn't even bother looking up from my book. I already know who my 'sensei' is. Its Kakashi-nii. I already know this because I live with him. He was really happy about it.

I silently listened as Iruka began talking about lifted hardships and becoming Genin. It really isn't that hard. I originally graduated when I was 6. Became chuunin at 8 and Jounin at 10. It wasn't as hard as they make it out to be.

But I also had the help of my father, Jiraiya the legendary toad sage, one of the great Sannin. And my mother, Tsunade another Sannin. Huh.

" Alright. I will now read off the teams. Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura Haruno." I looked up to see Naruto cheering and Sakura banging her head on the table muttering, 'I'm doomed.' " Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto and Sakura reversed. "And because we have one extra student, Shiori Tachibana." Sakura turned and glared at me while Sasuke and Naruto eyed me with curiosity. I sighed and turned back to my book.