Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!

Ayame: So far I've only gotten one vote for the new story character... I will keep it open though in case others decide to vote. But so far the one vote is for Kaka-baka (I love that guy ^^) Please vote though! I will list the characters again so its - Kakashi -Pein -Sasuke -Itachi or -Neji. Also please let me know if you prefer modern or ninja :D. AAAND! If you want a character in the story please private message me about the info, relationship to my character and so on and so forth. I will only input up to two, maybe three extra characters. Arigatou Minna-san! Please don't forget to vote! Here is the next chapter and I'm so sorry I couldn't up dat sooner I know I promised but my phone got soaked on my date v.v and had to sit in rice.. So! Here is the update I hope you enjoy my lovelies!

Shiori's pov.

"Milady, its time to wake up." My shoulder was shook as the deep voice drifted into the warm fuzziness I was feeling as I slept.

"Mn.."

"Milady!" Tomoe's voice barged into my amazing dream of sweet buns and Naruto. I lazily lifted my head and glared. "What the hell do you want?" He knows I'm grumpy in the morning. So why... Why would he risk his life at.. I squinted at the alarm clock. 7am. "It is 7 in the morning.. what?!" I growled. Tomoe shrank back.

"U-Um.." He stuttered. I heard Aro sigh before speaking up. " Milady, I've found a trail from your mother." That sparked my interest.

"Is that so." He nodded. I yawned and rolled onto my stomach before sitting up on my knees and stretching. "Good. Let's go." I quickly got up and got dressed, and decided to braid my hair instead of my usual half bun. I was still stretching as we left the inn, yawning and rubbing my tired eyes.

"Milady are you hungry?" I shook my head. "Are you ready?" Nodding, Aro shifted into wolf form and kneeled down.

"I'll walk." I mumbled. My body feels so drained. Its so unusual. I can't stand this feeling. I slowly started walking, leaving the two behind, but Aro quickly caught up.