Three Days of Nothing

Shiori's pov.

Day 1~

I stared blankly into space, not listening to a word dad was saying. After the incident with Gama, we took Naruto to the hospital. He's been there since last night. I guess he made a deal with the giant toad that if he could stay on his back, then Gama would recognize him as his summoner... or something along those lines.... I also spaced out a bit there to.. heh..

ANYWAYS! Today dad said he had something really important to talk about and its not really helping that I seen a really pretty, and unusual, and very rare blue butterfly. So me being, well, me, I followed that butterfly to the Hokage heads. Dad also followed me somewhat being the good father he is and nagging me about my absolutely horrible attention span! (Which isnt my fault! ADHD without the Hyperness remember??) And thats where i am now, the butterfly landed on my nose and spread its wings. 

The wings were amazing, and ocean blue like Naruto's eyes, with a hint of red and orange in the ends. Beautiful. 

"SHIORI!!!" I jumped, causing the butterfly to go away. I pouted and reached out for it but it just ignored me... Mean butterfly.. "You didnt listen to a thing I just said did you?" Dad sweat dropped. I smiled big. 

"Nope!" I grinned. Dad sighed, running a hand down his face. "Now what was that?" I asked very innocently. My hands behind my back, and the top half of my body leaning forward. Dad was staring at me with twitching eyes. 

"Its been decided. We'll be meeting up with mom after the exams. She hasnt been responding to my letter." I blinked. Of course she didnt, hes a perv. And even though I love this perv.. HE IS STILL A PERV THAT MOM WOULD LIKE TO AVOID!! Especially since he and Shizune like to stop her from gambling. I just go all out with her, but unlike mom, I win every time. " So be ready, the exams end in three days." 

"Kay." I froze. What about Naruto? Would I see him again? Crap! I hadnt thought this through. Mom already planned for having me after the exams, even if it took awhile to track her down, though I know exactly where she is. Meh ill worry about it later.

Day 2~

Walking around is reeeealy boooring~  Thats what I've been doing all day! Walking around the village. I seen grandpa this morning but it was nothing special. He just gave me a new necklace, for what reason.... I have no clue... It was the one he always wears to. It was strange. He was acting wierd to, like he knew something was going to happen. Ill let it go for now but.. I have a bad feeling about the third exam.. 

"Hey gorgeous!" I glanced up at the familliar, yet still unwanted nickname a certain mutt gave me. I looked in front of me to find Kiba smirking as Akamaru hung inside his jacket. 

"Kiba." I said his name dryly. He smiled wide, before grabbing hold of my arm and dragging me somewhere. "What are you doing, mutt?" I ripped my arm from his grasp and crossed my arms. 

"Your going to join our team and team 10 for BBQ." Kiba stated. I sighed and turned away, walking in the other direction. Deciding to take a shortcut to the hospital. I had been planning on visiting Naruto to see if he was awake yet. Hes been out for two days now and its kind of worrying me. Ive never known anyone to sleep so much, even dad when hes drop dead drunk. 

"Not happening, mutt." I gave a backward lazy wave and turned a corner, already heading to the hospital. I could hear Kiba calling my name, but I ignored him, taking out my book and continued walking. A very bad habbit I picked up from niisan, mom was not happy when she found that out. 

I entered the hospital, a little bit later, and went straight to Naruto's room. He was sprawled out on the bed, and completely knocked out. He will hopefully wake up by tomorrow and when that happens... Ooo he is sooo....  >_<. 

Sitting in the chair next to his bed I started reading again. I stayed until visiting hours were over, and when I went home, I was nagged to death by a very worried niisand and father...

Day 3~

I sighed as I tied my hair up in its usual half bun. Tomorrow is the final exam. Im on my way to see Naruto... again.. And hopefully he will be awake. I really hope so... Its so wierd not being around his hyperness. Its like hes what im missing as wierd as that sounds. He just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Corny right? Were the same, but were different. 

I left the house at about 9. Niisan was out and about, probably doing a few small missions. He was gone when I woke up so its no biggy, it was the same int eh academy. And when I was visiting. Actually.. any time I visited, I didnt like staying with grandpa since he lives in a big house and has wierd people there. Yeah hes got a few people who work for him as maid and that type of stuff. They always look at me wierd when Im ther so I just started staying with Niisan. 

Asuma was deifnately a no no. Hes always stalking Kurenai. Although I totally aprove of being with her, he refuses to come out and confess. Idiot. 

Before I realized it I was at the hospita, standing outside of Naruto's room. I slowly opened the door, surprised to see Shikamaru sitting in my usual seat by the blondes bed, and the blonde was still passed out. I sighed. 

"Still sleeping huh?" I closed the door as I stepped into the small room. I looked down at Naruto. 

"Lets hope he wakes up today." I glanced at Shikamaru. Weve never really spoken to each other. Ive always had my nose in a book and hes always sleeping. 

"He better." I whispered, my eyes going back to Naruto. H stirred slightly, before his blue eyes opened slowly. He yawned and sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Its about time Naruto." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey Shiori." He smiled. I resisted the urge to smile back as I reached my arm out and pinched his nose between my fingers. "Ow!" He squeezed his eyes shut. Such a drama queen. I wasnt even pinching that hard.

"You had me worried you idiot!" I snapped, glaring down at him. Shikamaru just watched in amusement. I stopped shaking his head. When did I start doing that? Oh well.... I sighed and let go of his nose... but not before wrapping my arms around his neck and burrying my face there. He smelled good. And he was incredibly warm. "You really worried me, Naruto." Slowly Naruto's arms wrapped around me as he whispered his sorry.

I pulled away and smiled, ruffling his hair. " Its ok, as long as your don't do it again."

Naruto nodded. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as the boys conversed. Next thing I know I'm being pulled from the room by Naruto.

" What?!" I gasped as I almost fell.

" Were going to Choji's room to tease him!" Naruto grinned. I laughed but went along with it. They are so dead.

Ayame: So I forgot the disclaminer on the -

Jiraiya: Its disclaimer.

Ayame: Right. Anyway I forgot it.So here's this chapter! Hope you like it! And here's Shika to send us off!

Shika: What a drag. Ayame doesn't own Naruto.

Ayame: I know it sucks T-T