Safe and Sound

Shiori's pov.

"Mn.." I slowly came awake, opening my eyes. That dream seemed so real. I wonder why. I looked up, feeling my something on my hands. "What the..." Then feeling a new sense of confidence in me, I smirked seeing the chains binding my hands to the head board. I see. He doesn't trust me not to run. Smart.

Taking a breath, I lifted my body and flipped myself over onto my stomach. I propped myself onto my knees then onto my butt, pressing my feet into the head board.

"You can do this, Shiori." I whispered to myself. Slowly, I let go of my control.

Oopsies. He he. I may or may not have iced the whole room. ^\\_\\^

"Or.. that works.." I muttered, "Now, time to go." I pushed on the head board with my feet and pulled on the chains with my hands. "Damn you chain.." I winced, feeling pain shooting up my arm. "Ugh!" I yelped as I tumbled back, and summer saulted backwards and off the bed.

I sat up, clutching my head. "Ow.."

"What a bad girl you are." I froze, looking up at the loli man. "What do you think your doing?"

Frowning, I stood and glared at Madara. Then out of the blue, I shot some ice at him, and turned to run, breaking open a window and bolting into the forest.

"SHIORI!!" I heard loli man call after me. But I kept running, skidding to a stop only as he blocked my path. "You don't want to go back to that stupid, traitorous village."

"Oh? And why not?" I retorted.

"If they haven't come for you by now, why would they. They don't want you. No one wants you. Your father, heh, he would rather die in battle than waste his time finding you." I could here the smirk in his voice.

"That's not true!" I glared at Madara even harder if possible.

"Why yes it is, my dear. The only reason anyone wants you is because of your power. That boy you love so much, Naruto, your mother, Tsunade, even the man who found you, Jiraiya. He even died with a smile on his face, sighing in relief he wouldn't have to watch over such a pathetic girl." Madara taunted.

"NO!" I screamed, covering my ears with my hands. I could feel it leaking. "Its not true! Its not!"

"Oh? Prove it." I dropped to my knees. Dad couldn't be dead. He's to strong for that. I could feel it leaking. Its coming out even more.

"Its not true!" I screamed again and again, each time a flurry would build and build around me. And little did I know, I had hit Madara in the heart with ice, right before he could use his correct to escape.

And then, I just let it go. I let it all go. My anger, my hate, my sadness. I just let go. The flurry of snow and ice surrounded me, destroying everything. The trees, the forest around me, the cabin where Madara kept me, everything.

I felt tears escape my eyes, my heart felt as if it were beating so fast it would fly from my chest. Then just like the last few times I had lost control, warmth covered me, filling me up.

"Shiori.."

"Shiori.."

My name said by two voices, in complete unison.

"Shiori, calm down!" I faintly heard Naruto's voice, and I barely recognized it over the sound of the fierce winds. "Come on, baby, calm down for me!" Arms wrapped around me and picked me up from the ground. And I fought, thinking masses had come back for me.

"Calm, love. Its only us."

"Na-Naruto?" I opened my eyes and looked up at the blonde, who was grinning down at me.

"Yeah its me." I sighed in relief, and the storm calmed under Kurama's warmth. When it finally calmed down, Naruto scooped me up in his arms, my own arms automatically going around his neck. "You okay now?" I nodded and layed against him, closing my eyes. "That's good."

"Is she alright?" I was surprised to hear dads voice.

"She's fine. Let's get back to the village." Naruto started moving and I ended up drifting to sleep.

********

"Love, wake up. Were home." Slowly, I opened my eyes, coming face to face with Naruto's bright blue eyes. "Come on, wake up."

"I'm awake." I muttered, yawning and stretching as I sat up, just realizing I was in our bed. "Huh?"

"Hm, I brought you to bed as soon as we got home." Naruto leaned in, pressing his forehead against mine. He wasn't wearing his head band, as usual when he was home. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now." I smiled, closing my eyes.

"That's good, love. I was so worried when I seen that storm." Naruto sighed. "I missed you so much, Shiori."

"Mm, I missed you to." I gasped and opened my eyes, leaning away. "Where are the twins?"

"Grandma Tsunade and Shizune are keeping an eye on them for a few days so you can get re-settled in." Naruto smiled, nothing but love in his eyes.

I could feel my face heating up as Naruto came closer. "Na-Naruto!" I squeaked as I backed up.

"Oh?" Naruto's surprised face turned into a devious. "Have you become shy?" A chesire grin spread across his face.

"N-No.." I turned my face away, pretty sure my cheeks became the shade of my hair.

"Oh suure." Naruto cupped my chin gently, and turned my face to his. Before I could even react, he kissed the tip of my nose, my eyes, my forehead and both my cheeks before closing in on my lips.

"Mn." I let out the sound as his tongue plundered my mouth, searching every inch. And as always, he tasted good.

Naruto pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. My face was burning and my eyes were dazed. "I love you." I whispered, jumping on Naruto and snuggling into his chest.

His arms automatically wrapped around me. "I love you to."

Ayame: Sooo... I just wanted everyone to know that this is the last official chapter! The story is coming to an end! I plan on doing at least two, maybe three epilogues next to finish it off! After careful consideration I've come to a conclusion as to how I wanted to end this. And just as a tip one of the epilogue chapter will contain a "happy" moment for all those pervs out there! Your know who you are ;)

Anyway! I'm just glad I was able to make it this far, even though I am a bit sad to end it. But it must be done! So wi though further adou! I shall start working on the epilogue!

Arigaou my lovelies!

Ja ne~ ^-^/