chapter 3:break down

Carsons POV:

Niall, liam and I were all sitting in a booth having drinks and talking and just enjoying ourselves. Everyone else was out on the dance floor.

After awhile Liam stood to go be with the others, leaving me and Niall all alone in the VIP lounge. Niall and I kept talking we talked about everything, our friends,family,how he likes being in a band, what we want our future to be like.

"So your dream is to be a singer?" He questioned.

"Well I'd love too, but its not something that i expect to happen." I shrugged.

"Well, it could. I mean look at me and the boys." He was looking at me with those big blue eyes.

"I know. I think for now I'm just going to enjoy my time in London and work on my photography."

"Hmm, yeah. Well come on, we've been sitting here long enough. Its time to dance." He grabbed my hand and smiled pulling me to the dance floor.

"Niall, I can't. I don't know how to dance." I admitted pulling back on his hand. I never dance in front of people. I'm too shy.

"Well then, I'll have to show you then." He pulled on my hand again.

I followed him while i smiled. Hes so dang adorable! How did anyone tell him no?

Once we were on the dance floor, Niall started showing me how to move shyly. He acted really shy and was beeing really quite. It was hard to hear him over the loud music. Once i understood what he was trying to show me, it was really easy. I couldn't help but look around to see if anyone was watching. I get so nervous when i dance around people. Thankfully no one was watching, and i let go of any barrier I had left.

We danced to the beat of the music and it was actually really fun. I felt so care free. I still couldn't beleive i was dancing with Niall Horan!

I laughed at myself. Just as Louis walked up, "Aww look at you two! You guys dancing together, its so cute!" He teased as he grabbed Nialls sholder for support.

I felt my face heat as i looked at my feet. I mean i did like Niall as a friend. I mean this is the first time I've ever met him. I can't like him like that. Hes Niall Horan and Im just Carson Daily.

"lou how much have you had to drink tonight?" Niall shouted at him.

"I had..a few. I lost count." He laughed still using Niall to stand.

I tried not to laugh but couldn't help it.

"Okay buddy, I think its time to go home. Carson will you help me get the rest of the guys i'll take Lou to the carband meet you there." He grabbed louis waiting for my asnwer

"Yeah. Of course." I turned looking for the guys and found Harry and Abby dancing nerby.

"Hey guys, Niall took louis out to the car, he had one to many." I laughed again.

Harry shook his head. "I told him. Alright lets go. Abby can we crash at your place? Its closer and i doubt lou will make it all the way home."

"Yeah of course" Abby said.

Back at the car Louis was in the back passed out and everyone else was ready to go.

When we got to the apartment all the boys tried finding places to sleep while i went to lay down. I layed there for awhile thinking about home. My friends and family i already missed them so much. I could feel the tears run down my cheeks. I tried to stop them. When i calmed down some i went to get some water.

I stood at the sink for a minute trying not to cry, but failing. The tears just kept coming. I couldn't stop them it made no sence why i was crying I've only been here a day. needed to get a grip.

"Hey, whats wrong?" i herd someone ask.

I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath and turned.

"Nothing, I'm fine." But a sob ecaped me.

He walked toward me slowly. As if asking permission. I nodded and he wrapped me in his arms. I cried leaving a tear spot on his red shirt. I tried to calm down but that only made it worse. Suddenly i really felt his arms around me and i was soothed. I felt safe and calm. I never thought i could feel this safe. It felt like coming home after being gone for a long time.

Once my breathing slowed Niall walked me back to my room. We passed all the guys spread around the living room. I wondered where Niall was sleeping before because it didn't look like they had any more room.

I sat down on my bed and Niall turned to leave.

"Uh Niall. Could you stay with me? I just don't want to be alone." I looked at my feet expecting him to say no.

"Sure." He climbed into bed next to me.

"Thank you. And sorry about your shirt." I closed my eyes.

"Don't worry about it. I'd do it again." I could hear his smile. And i suddenly felt that wave of calmness and feeling safe as i did in the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So i'm ganna update once a day maybe sometimes more.

Sorry my chapters are so long. I keep trying to make them shorter but i cant.

Im hoping i get more votes and comments. So please share with your friends if you like it. Leave me comments tell me how im doing pleasee. I really want to know.

Okay im done ranting now

-Alyssa