chapter 64:meet Alex

> Carsons POV:

>

> I rolled over to see a few bags on a chair next to the bed. Charlie must have come by. I roll back over and close my eyes. I'm trying to block out all the images I have in my head of Niall and I together. Its horrible. All I can see is us together. Happy. I can't picture that because all I want to do is run back to the house and tell him I'm sorry. That I just wanted to protect him, from me.

>

>

> "Get up." I shoot straight up to see Charlie standing over me.

>

> "Why?" I ask.

>

> "Because...you'll miss your flight." She hands me some clothes.

>

> "I could have gotten my own clothes." I comment.

>

> "Well that would have taken longer." She says pulling out her phone and sitting on my bed."Now hurry up. Liam's in the car waiting for us."

>

> "What?!" I hiss. He can't know how much of a mess I am.

>

> "Hes taking us to the airport. Hes still my boyfriend, I'm sorry but hes going to be around." She never looks up from her phone. I just stomp to the bathroom and change quickly.

>

> "Alright lets go." I say when I walk out.

>

> "Great. We've already signed you out or whatever from here so we can go." She says standing. I can tell shes mad at me. I don't care. I'm mad at me too.

>

> "Fine."I say as I grab some bags and head for the door. She opens it and I can see Liam in the car on his phone. He hangs up as soon as we get it.

>

>

> "Hey guys, ready to go?"He asks.

>

> "Yup, lets go." Charlie says. I just sit in the back not saying anything. Its a quite ride over to the airport and every once in awhile Liam will look back in the mirror at me, I just turn my head out the window. I want my mom. I know thats the babiest thing to say but I do.

>

> "Well Carson, were going to miss you a lot at the house." Liam says, I nod. "Especially Niall." I snap my eyes to his in the mirror.

>

> "Liam, I know what your trying to do and its not going to work. I can't be with Niall." I say.

>

> "Why? Just tell us why? I mean I know you love him. I can tell by the tears in your eyes right now. Just why?" It was the same question Niall asked. I still couldn't answer.

>

> "I can't say." I tell him.

>

> He just shakes his head and keeps driving. We stop at the airport. "Thanks, and tell everyone at the house. I'll miss them." I say getting out. I look over and Charlie's getting out too.

>

> "What are you doing?"

>

> "Did you really think I'm going to let you go through this alone?" She smiles.

>

> -

>

> "Oh honey, your home." my mother pulls me into a tight hug the second we walk through the door.

>

> "Hey mom." I hug her. It feels good to hug her.

>

> "Oh Charlie! Your such a good friend for coming with her." My mom hugs her. Thens he turns to me.

>

> "Now sweetie I know what just happened is horrible for you, but there is someone I would like you to meet." She grabs my hand and starts pulling me.

>

> "No, mom not already. Please." Any time I break up with someone my mother finds the need to introduce me to another guy like two seconds after the break up. Its annoying I never end up going out with the guys she shows me anyway. I never think I'm going to date again.

>

> "Please, you'll love him. You don't even have to date. Just talk." She keeps pulling me. I look toward Charlie for help. She makes an apologetic face and shrugs. I roll my eyes. Thanks for the help.

>

> "Carson this is my friend Cathy's son, Alex." My mom finally pulls me into the living room where Tyler is sitting with this guy Alex. He stands up right away. My mom pushes me forward more. Okay I will give it to my mom this time she picked a cute one. But it still doesn't change anything. I love Niall.

>

> "Hi."He says.

>

> "Hey."

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Hey guys so this officially the last update of this book. So I want you to all know I hate! Hate! How carson is acting and I wrote it. I hate it. So I was writing this chapter and I'm like..I have a better idea how to end it. So I will be posting an alternate ending to the book. I promise its so much better than the way stupid Carson is acting with Niall. I really and seriously hate it because her problem could be fixed in two seconds if she'd just talk to him. But I didn't know how to end it until now. So I'll be writing that.

>

> So the new book? Yes I will have one. I will post it exact date on November the 8th. I will post the first chapter of the second book. So I will need ideas for names for the new book and any ideas you want in the book. I'm considering them. I need ideas for book covers all kinda of stuff so please help me out guys!

>

> Well thats all i have to say I'll be posting the alternate ending soon. I also know this is the shortest chapter like in history sorry!

>

> Xx-alyssa

>

>