chapter 52: more than just a surpise party

>

> Chapter 52 More than just a surprise party

>

> "What is this?" I smiled at everyone.

>

> "I wanted to surprise you.Thats why I couldn't make the meeting. I was finishing plans." Niall was still holding my hand.

>

> "Oh my god.Thank you!" I hugged him. No one had ever thrown me a surprise party before. I had always wanted one but never gotten one.

>

> "Your welcome." He whispered to me and kissed my cheek. I turned around to everyone smiling at me. Some people I didn't know. I did see Jerry and Sarah and all the rest of the boys.

>

> The room was nice. It had balloons all over and tables filled with food and chairs and couches. I saw party decorations everywhere. It looked really nice. There was even a dance floor area. Niall went all out. I loved that boy. I saw a table in he corner full of presents. There were more that I had ever gotten in my life.

>

> There were kids and adults. A lot of people I had no clue who they were. Some where people I recognized as the boys friends I had met while living with them. I know some people. I saw Charlie holding on to my brother. I smiled at ran for him.

>

> "Jeremy! Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" I hugged him tight.

>

> "Niall told me about this and I flew out with the baby and Elle." He hugged me. I missed my big brother. He was like my best friend when I was growing up besides, Charlie.

>

> "Where are they?" I looked around. I wanted to see that little baby.

>

> "Elle took Mackenzie to the bathroom when you came in. They'll be back in a few minutes. Mom wanted to come but she couldn't get off work. She said she loves you and happy 19th." He hugged me again.

>

> "I miss you Jere bear." I used my little kid nickname for him.

>

> "We miss you too. But so I herd that you signed the contract today?" He asked.

>

> "Yeah. Its official." I smiled proud of my accomplishment.

>

> "Great! Im happy people are finally going to hear your voice."

>

> "Me too." I turned around because I felt someone pull on my arm. I turned and saw Charlie.

>

> "Hey!" I shouted at her giving her a hug as she laughed. "You knew all along didn't you?!"

>

> "Yeah!" She giggled. Liam was standing right behind her smiling. They were always so attached. It was cute most of the time. Niall and I were usually the same way.

>

> "Niall planned the whole thing. He even made us make sure we would all help him this morning. Thats where we went." Liam told me.