Chapter 9:start of something new

Carsons POV:

We walked into Starbucks and picked a place to sit in the back so he wouldn't be recognized. He offered to go order for me and i agreed telling him what i wanted. He smiled and left. I pulled out my developed pictures that I had taken since I've been here and before when I was still in the states. I layed them out deciding what ones i was going to add to my prfolio to hopefully get a job while here in London.

I was looking at the ones at the mall, I had taken and pictures along the way. All scenery pictures, or pictures I like to take of people. You can see how people really act when no ones looking. Taking pictures just brings me so much happiness. Its my favorite thing to do. Always has been.

"These are wonderfull. Did you take them yourself?" A man in a business suit asked me.

"Yeah." I looked at him.

"Well they are lovely. Are you a professinal?" He admired my pictures.

I laughed. "I would love to be. No, I'm just a girl with a camara." I sighed.

"I see. Well I think you have the potental to be more. My names Jack Larson. I work for..well most of Londons top magazines. I think you would be perfect for one of our photoshoots were doing coming up." He smiled at me.

"Really? Oh my gosh, yeah that'd be great!" I smiled brightly.

"Perfect, heres my card. Can you come by my office tomorrow and we can talk more?" He asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Uh what time?" I looked at his card.

"11, should be fine. Oh hello Niall." He greeted Niall with a handshake.

"Jack how are you?" He sounded so formal, setting down or coffe and his food.

"I'm good thank you. I really must be going though. Niall i look forward to next week. Miss..?" He looked at me.

"Daily. Carson Daily." I shook his hand.

"Well Miss Daily, I'll see you tomorrow then." With that he walked away.

I can't beleive this. I have a postion to do a photoshoot. I don't care who or what I'll be taking pictures of. My pictures that i was going to be taking were going to be in a magazine. In London! I laughed. Maybe if more people saw this they could see how capable i was.

"What was that all about?" Niall said handing me my coffe.

"I was just looking at my pictures i got devloped today he saw and said i would be perfect for a photoshoot he was doing." I bounced around in my seat. Niall laughed at me.

"Thats great Carson! What photoshoot?" I took a sip of coffe and a bite of a muffin, Niall bought me. Hes so sweet. I didn't even ask for one and he brought my favorite too. Apple cinniomon.

"I don't know. I'm meeting him tomorrow to talk details. But i could be taking pictures of grass grow for all i care. I actually lined up a job! This is huge for me! Its like saying that something good is going to come out of my trip here." I smiled still pratically bounching in my seat.

"I'm sure it will be more interesting then grass.Many good things will happen to you. Promise. But good job and congrats thats fantastic!" He smiled approving.

"Thanks so much. Oh I' m so happy right now, Niall." He smiled back at me.

"So, to celebrate you lining up your first job, with Jack Larson no less, hes quite a big deal," he added on his smile kind of fading. "But anyway would you like to uh..maybe want to go out and celebrate with me tonight? Just the two of us?" He looked at his hand as if they were suddenly very fasinating.

I smiled, something i had been doing a lot of today. "Like a date?"

"I..I mean. Only if you want it to be. We can go out as friends, that'd be fine too." He stammered out.

"I would love to. As a date." We both beamed at eachother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I dunno why but i love his chapter. I love how Niall seems so shy and itso cuteee

Annnyywayy. I got bored so I'm doing this at like 10:30 at night but i dunno if I'll post it till tomorrow. Cause I've uldated twice already today..hmmmmm i dunno

But vote,comment, fan. Last time i looked i was at about 123 reads and thats good for me i didn't think i would have that many. But all those read and i barley have comments or votes. I dunno if people read it then decide they hate it or something. But thank you so much to those who have commented and voted and fanned!

Atleast i know a few people out there enjoymy story a little bit.

Also sorry for spelling or grammer mistakes. Im still using my phone. For another like 20 daysD: so just hang in there guys,

So i gave a shout out to my friend the other day to read her book. I dont know if i helped with her views or not, dunno.i hope so. Her books good and itll only get better:D if you didn't see it before its called 'he chose me' its1D fanfic its good. Its by 'Allisonlovess1D' (not sure if the D is capital or not)

So ive been talking long enough.

Xx-alyssa