chapter 59: the crash that ended lives

>

> We were packing everything up getting ready to leave somewhere around sunrise. We had spent the whole night together. The most spectacular night ever. Niall had asked me to marry him and it has been perfect and everything I always dreamed of as a little girl.

>

> "Niall, how did you get a boat?" I asked while I slipped on his hoodie. It was so warm. I love wearing his hoodies.

>

> "Honestly..I have no clue." He laughs rubbing his eyes trying to wake back up.

>

> The boat we were on had a small little area to sleep so we stayed on the boat for a few hours. We called Zayn and he said it would be fine. So we headed back to the beach to get us stuff then we stayed on the boat for awhile. It was really relaxing and romantic. The lit candles the lights Niall by my side. I loved it. I couldn't believe Niall and I were engaged. So much is happening so fast. I should worry its too fast but it's Niall. I know I want him forever.

>

> I walk over to my newly fiancé and wrap my arms around his neck while he snakes his around my waste.

>

> "How are you feeling after your little nap?" He asks me kissing from my jaw line to my mouth.

>

> "I feel really good actually." I stretch to kiss him properly. He kisses me back and I pull apart because his kisses still make my knees weak and I felt like I was going to fall.

>

> "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and leaned my head on his chest.

>

> "Guess we should go back home now." I look at him. His face falls some but he kisses me again and I get lost. Every time he kisses me I feel like theres an electric spark going through me. I feel invisible and nothing can hurt me. I feel that way whenever I'm with Niall. And the good thing is I know he'll always protect me. From everything and everyones. Hes going to be a great dad.

>

> "We need to share our great news." He kisses my forehead one last time before we leave.

>

> We grab all of our things and make our way slowly back to the car hand in hand. Its really early/late depending on how you see time. Its 4:46 in the morning and its barley even light out. Everyone would be awake in a few hours. I want to get home before that so I can shower and stuff.

>

> "Hows it feel?" Niall randomly asked while we walked in the early hours of the morning.

>

> "Hows what feel?" I thought he was going to ask me how if felt to be pregnant. Which I still had no clue. It felt odd and in a way the same.

>

> "Being engaged?" He swung our arms as we walked. There was a light peaking out behind a few clouds in the distance.

>

> "It feels like....Im the luckiest more special person in the world." I smile up at him.

>

> "Thats because you are." He leans down to kiss my cheek. I move my butt to bump his.

>

> "So today's the day we make that list and we can cross off starting to find a place to live and getting engaged." I joke around.