Chapter 58:Be with me forever

“Love.” I could hear someone say but I didn’t want to wake up. “Love, come on.” Niall’s voice flooded my ears. I tried to talk but my words came out as “Whsdatt?” 

“We need to go inside.” He tried moving me. I just clung to him not able to move. I could barley lift my eye lid. I tried to tell him we were fine but what came out what “Uh huh, mwe k.” I could hear him laugh. 

I felt a really cold rush of air and then I was being lifted into the air. I opened my eyes as much as I could and saw Niall slowly moving with me in his arms to the window. I had to get up he couldn’t put me through the window. I yawned.

“I’m okay.” I told him trying to keep my eyes open. 

“No I got you. Go back to sleep love.” As if it was a command I couldn’t disobey I fell back asleep. 

-

I woke hours later to the sound of banging downstairs. I sighed and tried rolling over. I was so tired. The banging continued and just got louder and louder. I looked over at the clock as it said 6:13. What is going on? There was a really loud bang followed by a shout and then Niall sat straight up his eyes alert, making my eyes go wide from fright. He turned and saw me.

“Oh god.” He put his hand on his chest. 

“Whats wrong?” I sat up.

“I was just having a bad dream.” He told me laying back down.

“What was it?” I took his hand. 

“I..you were sick and I was trying to save you but nothing would work and then we were running down  a hall and I lost you and then you screamed and I woke up.” He told me.

“Well I’m fine.” I ran my fingers through his hair. 

“Thank god.” He said as there was another loud crash. “What in the love of god are they doing down there?!” He jumped up and headed for the door. I just lay there a for a second.I could hear crashes and shouts from down stairs. Then I decided to change. I got up and took off my shirt and stood trying to pick a shirt when Niall walked in. He stopped when he saw me and started to back out. 

“Niall your fine.” I laughed at him like he hasn’t seen me naked. I’m pregnant. I think that allows him to see me now. 

“I just..okay.” He turned around and stared at me. 

“That doesn’t mean stare!” I laughed covering myself. 

“Right sorry. Your just to beautiful.” He came up and started hugging me. 

“Your reminding me of my friends step dad right now.” I laugh at him. 

“Well I don’t think thats a bad thing.” He started kissing my head then my cheek then my  lips. 

“Its not. So whats happening down stairs?” I ask. 

“There’re I’m not sure what there doing.” He tells me kissing me again. I got pulled in by him again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

“Hey guys. Woah! Again? Have some class Niall. She is a pregnant lady!” Louis bust in and turned around fast. 

“Shes my pregnant lady!” Niall spat back smiling. I quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on. 

“You can come in now Lou.” I tell him.

“Good. You are suppose to be a lady miss.” He nodded to me jokingly. 

“Yeah yeah. What do you want?” I rolled my eyes. 

“I came to tell you that we have a surprise for you.” He smiles as he motions for us to follow him downstairs. We do.