Chapter 22: Confession.

"Alright. Now tell me everything. Leave nothing out." He urged me as we sat on his bed. Me still half crying him still threating to go find Jordan and beat him senceless.  

I took a deep breath.  

"When I was 15..he asked me to marry him when we turned 18. I agreed. But that night we went out to a party I was spending to much time with Charlie and he got mad. Took me out back behind the house we were and yelled at me. Then when I started yelling back he slapped me. I fell and was laying crying because i cut my arm open. Thats when he tried...but Charlie came out with her brother,mine and her boyfriend and they stopped him." My voice was breaking and Nialls grib on me was getting tighter.  

"Charlie helped me while the guys beat the crap out of Jordan. I thought I loved him then he goes and does that. I had to get 5 stiches in my arm. We filed a lawsuit against him but because he didn't really rape me and no one saw anything happened and he was a minor the court dropped it. Mostly his rich dads doing. His dad rules my town back home. I've had nightmares everynight since. Where hes chasing me never leaving me alone.I don't have them when you sleep next to me. And tonight he could have gotten me. He touched me Niall. He was there. Niall I'm so scared." I cried hard again into him.  

"I promise you I'll stop him. He won't get by you again. I had no idea. I'm so sorry." He sqeezed me tight. I just cried and cried. Finally I couldn't breath in this dress anymore. I stood up and slid it off of me. Not caring that Niall was right here watching me. After I could breathe I went to his bathroom and took all my make up off. It was all over my face. I went to lay down next to him again.  

"Do you want a shirt?" He starred at me.  

"No. Can we go to bed?" I snapped feeling bad. "I'm sorry. Its just I'm so scsred and the only place I feel safe is your arms." I looked down tears spilling.  

"Hey," He tilted my head up. "Don't worry about it. I'm going to protect you. Come here." He pulled me next to him him still fully dressed. I snuggled into him breathing in his sent. I automatcially felt a wave of comfort.

Nialls POV:

"Maybe they actually did it." Someone whispered stirring me from sleep.  

"No mate hes fully clothed and she was to upset last night." Another whispered. My eyes flew open.  

"Holy! What are you two doing in here?!" I yell whispered not wanting to wake Carson.  

"We came to tell you breakfasts done, but I see you already have your breakfast." Zayn commented. I looked to where he was and saw Carson still half naked. I quickly put the blanket over her.  

"You two disgust me!" I threw a pillow at them. "Get out!" Carson started sirring.  

"We were only observing mate." Harry told me.  

"Harry! You have a girlfriend your sick." I scolded standing to push them out.  

"I don't!" Zayn said to loud.  

"Niall?" Carson said sitting up holding the blanket to her.  

"One sec. Yeah guys, we'd love breakfast be down in a giffy." I pushed them the extra inch out as Zayn was still peaking in. They are discusting. Thats my girl. Mine. I know they all fancy her. Before she and I got close we all talked about it at Abby and hers old apartment. But out of all the men in the world she chose me so I intend to keep her. I don't need my mates stealing her.  

"Sorry love. They just told us food ready." I sat next to her.  

"Oh. I'm not hungry, you can go though. And can I have one of your shirts now?" She had the blanket held to her.